8

I didn't drink much, I'm not much of a drinker. Neither is Ayumi, I could tell. But her friends kept getting her too so I was just watching over them. I watched as Ayumi drank, I could tell she was getting drunk. Her cheeks were flushed and she was acting out of character.

"Come on let's go dance." My crew member said standing up. The girls stand up and look at Ayumi and me. "You two coming?"

"Yeah, we'll be down in a little." I say gripping Ayumi's thigh so she doesn't get up. The rest of the group heads down leaving us two together.

"Why can't we goooo" Ayumi whines.

"Your too drunk, we're going home.. plus look at you, out of the house in a club with such revealing clothing.. that's for my eyes only baby.." I say checking her out. "I'll send a car to pick them up. Let's go." Ayumi pouts but listens. We stand up and start walking but Ayumi was stumbling too much. "Ah.. come here my bunny." I say softly as I pick her up bridal style. She smiles and kisses my neck and cheek as I carry her out. And to the car to head to my place.

It was a hour later, Ayumi was asleep on my bed, I was awake looking at my laptop in my chair in the room. I was win the middle of typing up some papers for work when the laptop was lifted off my lap and onto my desk. There stood Ayumi still drunk, her eyes full of lust. I smirk eyeing her, she casually sat on my lap and looked at me,

"I missed you.." She said softly.

"I missed you too" I said placing my hands on her hips and pulling her closer. She let out a soft breath.

"I missed something else too.." she said unbuttoning my shit slowly and innocently. I smile and lean back as I watch her.

"Did you.." I smirk, she looks at me and nods. She looks down and places her hand on my clothed crotch.

"Do you have.. a strap..?"

"Of course.. why.."

"I wanna suck you off.."

"How can I say no when you dressed like that." I say lifting her skirt and grabbing her ass with one hand, she moans softly and looks at me dazed from just that. "This'll be fun." I smirk.

"Get on your knees" I say sternly. She obeys and does as said. I stroke my cock once before looking at her. "Come here, I'll let you get use to it first." I say rubbing her head as she leans in and licks up my cock, kitty licking the tip before pushin it slowly down into her throat. She coughs a few times before she starts getting a feel for the size.  I smirk and grip her hair as she sucks me off. I could tell she was really needy since when ever I complemented her she'd swivel her pretty hips, I decided I'd help her out.

I push my foot against her foot, her eyes roll back as she desperately starts grinding against it. I smirk as she moans on my cock, drool running down her lips and my cock every time she moans out. I rub my help against her and she ruts her hips forward whining and moaning as I rub faster. Her knees shake and she takes her mouth off my cock as she trembles. I grab her hair and pull her up.

"Who told you to stop hm? Get on my lap" I say bending her over my lap? I give her ass a harsh smack before doing it again and smacking both cheeks so they turn bright red. Her moans and cries sent me over the edge and I couldn't help but fuck her till she cums.

I stand her up and grab the back of her hair, she leans down I quickly push it in. She let's out a long moan and digs her nails into the chair. I start pounding into her occasionally smacking her ass our pulling on her hair.

"You like that you little slut? showing off to everyone hm.. you wanna be a slut down you."

"..n-n-o" she stutters out, her thighs trembling. "I wanna be daddies." She moans as I fuck deeper into her sweet wet cunt.

"Mm.." I smirk laughing a bit. "Listen to you, stuttering, I'm sure it's hard to speak since you love being pounded so fucking much hm" I say pulling her back more, she lets out a loud high pitched moan.

"Fuck! Daddy!" She struggles to moan out. "Make me cum! Please!"

I grab her hips pushing her face into the chair with every harsh thrust into her. I grip her ass smacking it once more before I just thrust into her trembling body till she relaxes and falls down, I run my finger across her lips getting her cum on my finger and I suck it off.

"Your so sweet Bunny.."I say groaning a bit, Ayumi mumbles something but is too out of it to do anything so I clean her up and put her in my bed before I change and get in with her. She cuddles into my side and slowly falls asleep. I kiss her forehead and cover her up a bit more and slowly fall asleep with her.