7

It was early in the morning, I was sitting outside drinking a coffee with one of my crew members when my phone buzzes. I pick it up with a bored expression until I see who it is.

Bunny💕
'Can we meet up later? Maybe at.. the nearby club? My friends are going and I really miss you..'

A smirk forms on my face as I look at the text, I guess my crew member noticed and smiled taking my phone. I take it back and glare at her.

"Who's bunny? When'd you start getting interested in dating?"

"Since I saw her.. she's amazing but.. the brothers on the other side.." I sigh.

"And her parents aren't about that fag life." I slouch down.

"Ahh.. well, are you going to go? I can come with you, maybe she has a hot friend.." she smirks.

"Shut up.." I roll my eyes. "Yeah I'll go, you can come too.." I shake my head. "No fucking around though.." I say giving her a stern look.

"Okay.. okay.. I'll try."

I look back at my phone smirking again, she's sneaky isn't she. I text back and turn my phone off, now I have to put together a outfit.

'Yeah, I'll be there.. hope your friends like girls flirting with them, one of my friends are coming'

Outfits:

—Outfits:

Me and my crew member get ready for the club, both of us changed and got ready and decided to show up early just in case, we didn't want to be late.

I sat in a chair in the vip section, I watched as the crowd danced and mingled together, I was getting bored, when we're they coming. I looked down and saw a small group of girls one looked like Ayumi. I signaled a guard over and asked them to check the group and see if ones Ayumi and if so let the group up.

Soon enough Ayumi and her two friends came up, I eyed Ayumi, her outfit was too revealing for my liking. At least in a place like this. I glanced at my friend who was checking her out, cold look replaced my previous expression. I watched as my friend up got up to talk to them, I watched as she began to flirt with my bunny. I stood up unbuttoning my top two buttons and fixing my sleeve. I smile at the group of girls before grabbing Ayumi's waist pulling her close to me.

"Hey Bunny." I say placing a kiss on her lips, she blushes at the public affection and says hi back but shyly.

"Um.. this is my girlfriend, Kentaro.." Ayumi says shyly introducing me to her friends. I raise my hand but keep a firm grip around her waist.

"Why don't we go sit and drink for a bit." I say smiling, my eyes looking at my friend she glances at me and nods. She knew she messed up.