5

I woke up to the door being flung open, I sat up quick along with Ayumi and there stood her parents staring at us. The dads face quickly turned red with anger and the moms face was saddened. I quickly got up and put on my clothes.

"Get the fuck out of my house! Now!" The father yells looking at me in disgust.

"There's nothing wrong with two-"

"It's sin! Get the fuck out! And you!" He turns to Ayumi. "We'll talk later.." I quickly get out and leave but not before I give her brother the dirtiest look. I mouthed. 'Just you wait' before leaving.

I got in my car slamming the door before speeding off. I couldn't think straight, I was just pissed. I was ready to kill that son of a bitch, but I couldn't hurt Ayumi like that. I couldn't.. I'm sure me beating him up is fine. I'd be back at that place later though.. I'll show them who she really belongs too.

It was later in the day it wasn't dark enough to sneak over to her place but it was dark enough to find her brother and beat him into a pulp. One of my men drove up to a club and we sat there until we saw a half drunk guy walk out with some drunk girl. Felt bad for her really.. some men don't know how to treat women.

I hope out with two of my people and we walk over to them. I smirk at him and look over at the girl noticing she was too drunk to do anything. I sigh and shake my head before looking at my men.

"Get her in the car she can stay at our place for the night, if I find out any of you do anything to her I will personally beat and kill you.." I say my face becoming cold. "I got this fuck.." my eyes look at the guy in front of me. "Told you just you wait.. now look.. you've got no one with you hm..." I punch him in the gut causing him to fall over and throw up. I move back before kneeing him in the face. "Desperate hm.. using women like that.. how would your mom feel if she knew..."

"How would Ayumi feel by you doing this?"

"Great" I smirk kneeing him in the face. "Because guess what." I grab him by the hair pulling him up and smirking in his face. "You told on us hm.. you broke your sisters heart because she loved me.. she'd love seeing this.. " i whisper before throwing him down, he groans and softly curses at me as we leave the scene. Now it's time for some real fun.