2

After a few weeks of texting with Ayumi, I thought it was finally time I asked her out. Today Ayumi gave me her address, we were going to hang out at her place, but instead when I get there I'm going to ask her out for the day. She'll say yes.

I walk up to her house my nose and cheeks red from the cold. I knock on the door harshly before slipping my hands into my pockets. The door quickly opens revealing a smiling Ayumi, she pulls me in realizing I'm cold and shuts the door.

"Warm me uppp." I say hugging her. "Warm my nose and hands." I push my hands into the back of her pants and grab her ass. My nose goes into her neck to warm up too.

"Kentaro.." She blushes. "My brother and parents are here.." she says softly. I frown slowly pulling my hands out and kissing her cheek.

"Sorry.. too much?" I smirk.

"Mhm, too much." She says booping my nose. "I have to get ready, stay down here until I'm done, Minki is in the living room." She says running upstairs, leaving me by myself. I softly laugh before taking off my shoes and jacket and heading to the living room.

I sit on the couch playing with Minki as I wait for my beautiful date to get ready.

After an hour or so I really don't remember, Ayumi came down the stairs in a turtle neck sweater tucked into the front of her black jeans. Her hair down and her lips glossy. I smile and look over at her admiring her. She looks over and smiles back at me.

"Are we watching a movie?" I ask as she walks into the room.

"Mhm" she smiles pulling a blanket over and Minki.

"Why'd you get all dressed up, you didn't have to.." I smirk.

"I just wanted to be pretty.." Ayumi says covering us both up.

"Ah.. but your already beautiful.." I say cupping her cheek.

"Sh.." she blushes. I smile and lean back, my arm wrapping around Ayumi's shoulder resting on it. Ayumi leans into me as the movie starts. It was already getting dark out so it was perfect timing for a movie.