3

As the movie played on I could feel me and Ayumi getting closer. Ayumi was now laying her head on my shoulder snuggled into me and the blanket cuddling my side. I smiled and rubbed her hip as we continued the movie.

Not too long after that there was noise in the Kitchen and her mother emerged from it looking at us.

"Oh- Ayumi I didn't know you had a guest over." Her mom says looking at me. "Who's this boy?"

"Actually-"

"His names Kentaro." Ayumi interrupts. I look at her and she glances back with a nervous look. That's when it clicks, she's not out yet.. or she's questioning.. I'm not sure.

"Hi" I smile politely.

"Oh" her mom smiles. "Nice to meet you Kentaro. Would you like to join us for dinner?"

"I'd love to" I smile, Ayumi glances at me again and smiles a light blush on her cheeks.

"Great" she smiles. "I'll start it right now." She says leaving.

"I'm sorry.." Ayumi says softly. "I'm really-"

"It's okay.. I don't mind, So what.. Are we a thing now?" I ask, Ayumi nods and blushes. "Great" I smile.

I walk into the kitchen with Ayumi, my hand around her shoulder. The dad looks over at me his look stern, I take in a soft breath before looking at the mom cooking and plating food. I take a seat after moving the chair for Ayumi to sit and I look over at the dad and smile.

"Hi, I'm Kentaro.. nice to meet you sir.." I put out my hand and he gives it a little shake with a little nod. I put my hand on my lap and I glance at Ayumi who looks nervous.

After dinner everyone decides to hangout in the living room and talk more. We mostly talked about stuff to get to know each other, of course making up work was hard but I tried to make it seem believable.

Ayumi was snuggled up with me sleeping as we all watched tv when her brother arrived.

"Hello" he said entering the house, he walks into the living room and looks at everyone, his eyes stopping on me. I look back at him and realize.. he's apart of the enemies mafia. He sees Ayumi cuddled up with me and his eyes widen a bit. I smirk and wink at him.

"You okay?" His mom asks.

"Yeah.. yeah.. who's this?"

"Kentaro, Ayumi's boyfriend." She says. The brother smiles a bit and laughs.

"Yeah boyfriend. I'm going upstairs..." He says walking off, glaring at me.