6

I pull up to Ayumi's place and watch the house to make sure there's no activity where I need to be going. I watch as Ayumi talks to her father through the window before she pushes him out and shuts off the light.

After a few long minutes I decided it was okay to go. I get out and sneak to the side of the house hopping onto the fence and pulling myself up on the roof right outside Ayumi's window. I knock on the window a few times before Ayumi comes over and opens it.

"What are you doing here.." she whispers looking up at me.

"I'm here.. for you." I say getting into the room.

"Why-"

"For this." I quickly push her against the wall and watch as her eyes widen in surprise. "I can't resist anymore bunny.." I say softly my mouth next to her ear. "I want you.."

I have Ayumi pinned under me as I take off my shirt, Ayumi is already half naked. I look down admiring her body as I run my hand down it. Her body arches a bit and she blushes.

"Your so beautiful.." I say in awh.

"Shut up.." she whines softly. I smirk and get over her. My mouth leaving soft kisses on her neck as my hand pushes into her panties. Her breath hitches as I run my finger slowly across her lips. I watch as her eyes slowly shut as my finger slowly rubs her clit. Soft breath moans escape her pretty lips, her hips swiveling and grinding against my finger.

"Does it feel good?" I ask softly, Ayumi nods shyly, soft little moans slipping through her mouth now.

My other hand covers her mouth as I begin speeding up and slowing down my pace. Her eyes fall back and she raises her hips as she moans desperately into my hand.

"That's my good girl." I smirk.

After teasing her for a bit I ran my finger down and she felt wet, I thought it was a good time to reward her for taking my teasing so well.

"This is for being such a good girl for daddy.." I smirk, she looks at me before her eyes fall back again. I shoved my middle and ring finger deep into her thrusting my fingers into her wet cunt. She moans loudly, her hands gripping onto my arm as I finger fuck her pretty little cunt.

She raises her a hips a bit, her legs already a bit shaky every time she raises them. I could here all her lewd moans filling my hand, every once in awhile I could hear her desperate moans of my name. I loved it, every single second of it.

I move my hand kiss her mouth instead, our lips desperately move against each other's, her moans slipping into my mouth. With every thrust I could hear her become more and more weak.

"D-daddy.. I n-need to cum" she stutters through our kiss.

"Go ahead bunny, you deserve it." I say breathlessly as I cover her mouth again, my thrusts becoming quicker and harsher. After a few more thrusts Ayumi goes silent before twitching as she cums on my fingers. I smirk and slowly pull it out before shoving it into her mouth. She sucks on my fingers cleaning every inch off.

I kiss her forehead after helping her clean up and I watch her doze off in her bliss.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I whisper, I get up slowly and cover her up. I sigh before changing and climbing back out the window. "I love you." I say softly before leaving her house.