VIII [Edited]

His eyes ripped open after some struggle due to exhaustion filling his bones and replacing the marrow. He attempted to sit yo but a violent headache zapped his energy. Stars danced before his eyes and inky blackness bled into his vision.

An attempted yell for help was hushed when he noticed the violently blonde and crooked-nosed Russian descendent standing above him, watching him like a hawk.

"Morning," Bono murmured to Jasper. "Took you long enough to wake up, Jasp." A wink was sent to Jasper from the other blonde.

Bono knew the amount of trouble that he would get into for flirting with his superior but he was sure that Jasper wouldn't mind. Jasper would probably punch him before he would report him to Monroe.

Exhaustion evaporated as annoyance and frustration entered Jasker's bones. "Do not call me 'Jasp'. Do not wink at me. And I do advise you to not be so chipper before I punch you once more."

Bono shrugged the complaints off as Jasper continued his list of annoyances.

"Your loquaciousness is also quite bothersome. Stop talking to me when I'm-" A rumble of coughing emitted from Bono to get the other captain to stop.

"I understand your annoyance, Champlain but in no means does it require you to be, well, a complete and utter jackass," Bono said smoothly. No emotion appeared on his face while Jasper's turned red hot like a chili pepper. Bono smirked at the flustered man. He knew how to get under Jasper's skin and made sure to do it on a daily basis just for his own amusement.

"I am your superior officer, damn it! And I can say whatever the fuck I want to!" Black creeped into his vision once more as he realized he was sitting up and shaking like a madman. Bono pushed Jasper back onto the pillows of the gurney to calm him. "Ease your qualms of me being here, Jasper," the six and a half foot man demanded quietly. "You don't need to black out again."

Bono's worry for his leader was almost like two lovers. They often quarreled as if they were married, and several other squads and platoons thought they were dating, married or even, as someone once asked him about this, friends with benefits.

Jasper's face screwed up in confusion.

'Again? What the fuck do you mean by again?'

Winnie hung from the ceiling in a strung-up, heavy duty yet small, tarp.

Chains and hooks suspended the six foot nine and one hundred fifty-three pound girl about thirty feet above ground in an abandoned warehouse- the same one where Anna was beaten by Luke Greening.

A cozy blanket was like a second skin for Winnie as she snoozed. A soft, handmade pillow kept her head cradled in comfort and muffled surrounding echoes from the two other girls. Incoherent rambling dropped from the sleeping girl's mouth. She was muttering something about Bono that shouldn't be repeated.

Anna and Kammi on the other hand, were in a shared tarp and giggling the night away as they murmured sweet-nothings to each other and sometimes planting kisses on the other's cheek. Anna dared to kiss Kammi on the lips several times but was stopped when the rusted chains moaned in agony due to the extra weight they were forced to carry.

A couple of hours of bitter-sweet dream swearing and laughing with lovers later, Sonny had managed to find the same warehouse that Winnie lived in and where she had tortured and viciously murdered the three captains at.

A loud, guttural bellow from Smok echoed through the silent woods, immediately alerting everyone inside of a nearby intruder. Winnie sat up, her eyes wide as she realized what was happening. "Kammi, Anna," she whisper-yelled to the two. The two girls stopped making the unnecessary noise and glanced at Waru. "We're not alone."

The next voice proved the warning to be true.

"Oh Winnie....." A strange accent chimed from outside the decaying site. "I know you're in there. Just come out and we can.... Discuss.... Punishment for inexcusable treason against Monroe, the brutal killings of Luke Greening and his fellow captains, and the fact you refused your arrest by kicking a man where he shouldn't be and fleeing like the coward you are," Sonny hissed, venom filling his mouth and pouring out like a waterfall.

All tree girls could feel the fury radiating from the man. Kammi started to tremble in Anna's arms and Anna had to resist going outside and beating the man for terrifying Kammi. Winnie in the other hand, was her usual stone-cold self. She refused to show that her own fears were dominating her body and mind, filling her with a doubt that she or either of the other girls would survive this encounter with the insane man outside of the warehouse.

Winnie glanced worriedly at the two before commanding, "Curl up. Cover with blankets. Don't speak. Breathe shallowly." The raven haired girl did as she advised. Rapping and scraping ricocheted through the shelter. Anna and Kammi immediately obliged to do as told so they wouldn't die for being human, let alone fugitives of the entire country.

Sonny was whacking and dragging sticks against the outer shell of the warehouse, hoping to scare whoever was inside. He then began to throw rocks, almost making the dark building into a percussionist's instrument. A dark smirk formed on his lips as he then grabbed a rock the size of his hand and began banging on the door.

Winnie bit her lip in worry when the final attack on the entrance created a nicely sized whole in the rusty red door. Their only defense had be busted. Kammi shook in Anna's arms as heavy, slow footfalls echoed through the cavernous building.

"Aww," Sonny cooed. "Is the great huntress Winnie scared? Don't worry. You can save that terror for when I can see your face contort in agony." A cheeky yet dark grin spread across the man's face. It was obvious the captain had gone batshit crazy after his mentor, Minho Corbin, was hung with a thick chain by Waru.

He stepped carefully to avoid knocking any objects or knickknacks so the girls wouldn't be aware of his location. The echoes didn't give an exact location due to the spaciousness of the large warehouse but if he accidentally bumped into something, that was another story.

"Oho.... I saw multiple tracks leading here. Is someone here with you? Maybe the infamous Anna Jiro," he taunted. Anna's grip on Kammi tightened, her knuckles turning white with worried anticipation. The white haired girl in the brunette's arms widened her eyes with fear, not wanting to lose the girl she liked. Anna pressed her lips to Kammi's cheek, wanting to remain silent.

The three girls could easily take him but they weren't sure if he had troops nearby ready to storm and take all possible captives.

Another bellow, closer this time, radiated through the still, cold fall night. Smok was on his way to rescue his mistress, and to kill the bastard that wanted Winnie dead.

"I see... They didn't tell you.... Did they," Bono asked softly. "Of course they didn't. I just woke up, dipshit," insulted Jasper, an annoyed frown appearing on his face. "Ah... Right... Sorry." A sheepish smile formed quickly along with slight blush on the embarrassed man's face.

Jasper sighed, closing his hazel eyes. "Look, Akers, I'm sorry. I'm just tired as hell and my head feels like a rock is being used to split my skull in two."

"Actually... That's exactly what happened." Bono grinned, chuckling at the odd prediction from his superior.

"You know what, Bono," Jasper asked. "Shut the fuck up, get the fuck out, and go fuck yourself right up the ass. I'm tired so go away." Jasper had obviously deadpanned but soon smiled when the ultra blonde subordinate waved and left him alone in the bright white room.

"Don't worry anyway... I'll be fine when Winnie's head is in front of me on a silver platter." A ghost of a mischievous grin twitched into place on the pale man's face.

I would like to clarify that each character in this story is based off a real life person :)

Anna- Myself
Kammi- Animegirl759 
Winnie- @Pandorathehellhound
Jasper- Cody6875 
Bono- Athenschild

Characters/People Without Wattpad:

Sonny- Kyle
Luke- Garrett
Ethan- Parker
Corbin- Connor