24.RETURNING HOME!

This made me smile too. I could die happy then with no regrets or whatsoever.

"Fuck Chaise!"

__________________________________________________

I sniffed in a line of cocaine inside my Range Rover as Daniel waited outside, keeping eyes on the empty highway.

As soon as we drove away from Lumberton's gala, I asked for Daniel if he had the special stuff ready for me. He as usual nodded and once we crossed the heated city roads, he pulled the car over in a secluded road.

I leaned back on the backseat letting the white powder start creating their magic inside of me. My eyes shot up to a wider size. I bent down to sniff another line knowing one time was not enough to get me high enough to shut my reasonable mind off and be taken over the unreasonable one, the one that lives in the moment kind of mind.

I looked up to stare myself in the rare view mirror. Anyone who did drugs could point me that I did two strokes just then. But for a normal person, they would just think I had a bad day at work or that I naturally looked like that.

I still remembered that night in the club, ten years ago. I was wrecked and would have had gone to the stage of overdose if Harry did not come at the right moment of the right time and rescued me. He slapped me tight when in the morning I gained my sense.

I knew what I did. It was disgusting, despicable but I did not know what to do with me at that time. I really did not know what to do with me back then and yet I still had no idea what I needed to do with myself.

I bent down to sniff in the third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and then countless times when the world around me started revolving. That was when I knew it was enough and time to stop but it was too late to think reasonably now. I started sniffing from the damn plastic packet until it was empty.

The air conditioner inside the car was not making me feel any colder. I felt a slingshot in the rise of my body temperature as it made me feel like tearing my dress off of my body. Then also I knew who would that for me later tonight so I tried to control my extreme imminent need.

My knuckles turned white as I held on to the seat edge tightly. My breathing quickened as I let it take over my body and mind. It had been a while since I did it.

But now that I had come across all the thorns of life, I knew how to handle it and not die because of it. I was no more the goody goody naive doll but a woman that had had a taste of every kind of pain and agony in the world of love and romance.

I got out of the car to breathe in the fresh air, raising my hands up. It soothed my hot mess of a self. I moved in a loop as Harry's words rang inside my mind. I knew I needed to do this if I wanted to succeed and I was ready for it.

Daniel held me steady and then let me inside the car again. He took his seat on the driver's position and started the engine to head where I needed to be.

Daniel handed me a warm bottle of water and I used it in a little amount to flush my nose in order to reduce the heavy effect of the drugs in me. I at least needed to be in my senses when I reach there. I could not just black out and fall down to a long deep winter's sleep.

__________________________________________________

As the car stopped beside the Markstone condominium, I checked my flushed face once again before heading out.

I knew he would be here and not his real home because he had his date to entertain tonight. It was a knowledge acquired by serving him as his secretary for six months.

Although I had no idea how I was going to break-in not knowing the passcode and all. I decided I would just sit on the porch, waiting for his highness to arrive. Daniel accompanied me till there and left right after as I asked him to.

In the cold moonlit night, my heart was beating hammered against my chest as I waited for him, my hands itching to try guessing the passcode and possibly get inside the warm inside. The cold had sobered my mind a very little less than half of it.

Out of instinct, I punched in the codes that I remembered we set up together, and to my utter surprise, the door clicked opened.

__________________________________________________

Once his lips caught mine, I felt returning to home.

Our lips were moving like each of us knew how to savor each other. His lips had this power to melt every kind of doubt I ever had about us.

I let my hands move around his neck to take off his tie and he helped me a little with it, as his body pasted me against the wall with nowhere to escape. I was not either planning to go anywhere else too. I knew what I was craving for so long, the moment my eyes locked with his blue ones in the transaction conference. No matter how many times and much hard I tried to ignore this sadistically striving, it just got unruly and out of my fucking hands.

He let my blond hairs fall reaching my shoulders. His hands moved backward and traced the length of my small back, returning to the hollow of my neck before giving a firm squeeze to my bottom and this made me let out a moan. And then he thrust his tongue inside of me and the most dreading tongue fight started. I sprint my hands back to cup his face as he did the same. We were showcasing our pure desire for each other into action finally.

The longing, yearning we had for each other, were all returning back to life. Even maybe the gap between of ten long years had strengthened it making it transform into a whirlwind of blazing fire that could not be satiated by anything other than having the taste of each other's skin.

He continued kissing me and all of a sudden he lifted me up making me grind my legs around his waist. He walked us both to the opposite side and began dry jumping, trapping me against the wall by the edge of the broad stairway. Each knock made me see heaven too close.

His hands moved down to my chest and pinched my hardened nipples which made me dizzy. His assault all over my body made me out of breath. And just like that his warm hands found my feminine core all drenched for him. For his actions.

Who knew returning to New York City would make me end up here....with him holding me up as I grinded myself maddeningly like I was in fucking heat?

And suddenly my vision blacked out.

__________________________________________________

VOTE & COMMENT !