O5

reminiscing every memory of you, while you are happy with someone else

while yuri was still regretting her decision, the two maknaes finally made up their minds on what attraction to ride first.

"unnie! let's goz to that spinning windmill!" yujin suggested. "what?! are you crazy?!" yuri half-screamed. "oh unnie, it's fun! let's try it. please~." wonyoung said, acting cutely. (oh how i love cute wonyoung)

"nuh-uh! ride it without me! i don't want to!" yuri was now basically screaming. people were now looking at their direction because of how loudly yuri screamed. yuri continued screaming so wonyoung knew she had to use force. wonyoung grabbed yuri's wrist and dragged her towards the ticket booth with the poor girl was screaming and trying to get off her grip, but to no avail.

"three tickets to the spinning windmill please. thank you." yuri heard wonyoung. "i'm begging you, don't- please wonyoung." yuri was practically tearing up by now, but wonyoung, wonyoung- wonyoung acted like she didn't hear yuri. "yujinieeee!" wonyoung called for yujin. "let's go line now. yuri unnie, be quite. people are looking at us." yujin said.

yuri calmed down as she knew she was embarrasing herself and the two maknaes. "fine, i'll ride this with you, on one condition. but me icecream later." yuri said. ofcourse wonyoung agreed, just to have yuri join them. "well off we go!"

"the was a fun ride! right unnie?" yujin exclaimed

"the was a fun ride! right unnie?" yujin exclaimed. "ofcourse not! i was about to vomit just getting on the ride" yuri said. "so what's next?" wonyoung asked. just as yujin was about to answer, yuri's phone suddenly rang.

"oh guys, wait." yuri said surprised. the two maknaes stood there in silence while yuri answered the call.

"hello? who is this?" yuri questioned the caller. "yuri.. yuri, this is your father."

"WHAT?!"

hi guys, so uh, i'm sorry if there are any errors

hi guys, so uh, i'm sorry if there are any errors. but ne ways. i noticed i didn't use any foul words yet in any of these chapters, while irl i always use foul words. skl, joking. so i decided just not to use foul words as some of the readers may still be young so. :)) and i left a cliffhanger. but the next chapter will be a flashback in yuri's life. just you know, giving that off ( ̄ヘ ̄) i also didn't update yesterday because i wasn't home, so sorry about that alsoo ^_________^