O2

happiness won't last long, it will just be replaced with drought. but then again, who knows?

waking up alone in your king sized bed was one of the things yuri didn't want to happen. yet now she woke up not feeling the warmth beside her. she slowly opened his eyes and peeked at the other side of the bed, the light in her eyes was replaced with sadness as soon as she remembered that one memory.

yuri woke up earlier than usual, eyeing the person beside her made the frown from waking up early to a dearly smile. the said female laying next to her let out a small whimper, that showed a sign she was soon to be awoken.

"can you stop staring? it's freaking me out" said the drousy female. "why? can't i admire my sleeping beauty?" yuri answered giggling. "you can, but not now" said the now awaken pouting female. yuri suddenly stood up which made the female flinch. "let me make breakfast... well after i take a bath"

  yuri sighed after reminiscing the memory, those lovely days where she and her girlfriend were still happy. it has already been 2 years since they broke up. yuri still hasn't move on, but is already happy.

  yuri decided to text her bestfriend, wonyoung, to greet her a very goodmorning.

wonyoungie
active now

yuri
goodmorning wonyoungie, are you awake now?

wonyoung
goodmorning unnie. yes unnie, i am. what do you need?

yuri
nothing, just wanted to greet you a goodmorning today.

wonyoung
oh, do you have plans today unnie? me and yujin are planning to go somewhere. want to come?

yuri
well lucky you, i don't have plans today. i'll come over to your place later.

wonyoung
sure unnie. i'll open the gates at 2 unnie. see you!
seen at 8:46am

  yuri smiled, wonyoung and yujin. her bestfriends, they have been with yuri ever since their middle school days. they grew up together, they were there through the bad times and good. yuri though 'i am so lucky to have them' and went to the bathroom to shower.