O4

i always smiled when i heard your name, but now why do i crying when i hear it

  yuri kept her head down while continuing to walk to where wonyoung and yujin planned to go.

  yuri heard wonyoung scream, she stopped walking and lifted up her head. what she saw made her tear up for a second, then she let down her head once more. yujin pulled yuri's hand signaling her to leave.

  "yuri unnie, let's go" yuri started walking again. they became silent, no one having the courage to open their mouths to say anything, well, until yujin did.

  "it's a coincidence we bumped in to her huh?" yuri bit her lips and laughed, while wonyoung slapped yujin telling her to shup up.

  "yeah, i wonder where yena unnie is off to." wonyoung said. it became silent once more, wonyoung knew she should've not said HER name. "yeah.." yuri mumbled.

  after a few minutes of more walking, they finally reached their planned location

  after a few minutes of more walking, they finally reached their planned location. the amusement park.

  "the amusement park? seriously, you know how i'm afraid of the rides!" yuri panicked, panicked in fear to be precise. "oh unnie, this is going to be fun! yujin screamed.

  "so what's the first ride?" "oh the rollercoaster?" "no not that." "oh what about the-" the two maknaes continued to figure out what they were gonna ride first, while yuri- well yuri.. yuri started to regret her decision to go with the two. the maknaes knew how yuri hated amusement parks but still decided to invite yuri.

  oh poor yuri.