Oolong and Yamcha

Bulma and Goku decided to spend the night that day and make their move the next afternoon. Currently, Bulma and Goku were laying down together after getting a room together.

Bulma while she was laying down she was thinking of something, "Hey Goku?"

"Hm?", he asked.

"If I was in that same situation what would you do?", she asked.

Goku looked at her confused, "You already know what I would do, so why ask?"

"I just want to hear you say it", she then placed her hands on his cheek.

"I'd go through this whole world beating up anyone or anything that would try taking you away from me", he then kissed her, "I...love you...Bulma"

At first, Bulma was shocked by what he said, but she felt wanted by him and she wanted him, "I love you too Goku."

Both of them hugged each other and snuggled, they quietly fell asleep.

The next day they managed to make a plan of what they could do in order to stop Oolong. The plan was that Bulma would distract Oolong while Goku would make a sneak attack. At first, Goku didn't want to risk Bulma's safety, but Bulma said that she was tougher than he thought and that she'd be fine.

Suddenly there was a massive trembling, everyone started running away. They all hid in their homes while Bulma remained outside and waited for Oolong.

As he entered the village, Oolong noticed that everyone was running away. "Hehehe, Pocowapa where are you?" Suddenly he stopped when he saw the beautiful blue-head in front of him, "Hey, beautiful why don't you come with me if you do then I'll make sure not to hurt you."

"Ha! I have a boyfriend so I think I'll pass", she said as she stared daggers at him.

"I think you're not getting it, that wasn't a request", he then tried to reach for Bulma before something hit his hand. "Ow! Who did that!", he then noticed that Goku was there on top of Nimbus while holding his bow staff.

"Don't you dare lay your hands on her", Goku said glaring at him.

"You just made your death sentence", the beast in a suit then moved his club and swung at Goku. Goku dodged easily and then used his palm and slammed it in the beast stomach sending him flying back against the wall. 

"No way! How are you so strong!?", Oolong yelled.

Goku then got into a fighting pose, "That's because I'm a Saiyan, the strongest race!"

Oolong became terrified and then transformed into something else, he became a missile, "I'll get you back for that! Mock my words!", the missile then left flying away.

"Bulma make sure that everyone stays inside until I come back with him", Bulma nodded and Goku using Nimbus quickly chased after Oolong.

Oolong thought that he had made some ground, but when he turned to look behind him, he saw that the same boy was chasing after him. [How the hell his he so fast!], he then tried to increase his speed.

Oolong and Goku flew through the mountain and over rivers, sadly Oolong had reached his limit, "I'm done with my transformation- ah!!" Oolong was turned back to his regular state when he started falling.