The first week of an adventure

"Hey guys dinner is ready", Gine yelled.

Sato and Sarada quickly left to get first bites, while Goku and Bulma walked behind them.

As they exited the house to go outside they saw that there was a man sitting there already.

To Bulma, the man looked like an older more menacing version of Goku

To Bulma, the man looked like an older more menacing version of Goku. [Is this the way Goku will look like as an adult?]

"This is my father, Bardock", Goku said.

"So she's the girl", he said, "he then found himself a woman, lucky you"

"Woman.....", Bulma said while blushing.

"Come on Bardock you know they just recently met", Gine said.

"So what? That didn't stop you from laying your hands on me?", Bardock stated.

Gine blushed remembering how they met, she then turned to her son and a blushing Bulma, "Sit down we'll get your food ready."

After a while both teens got their plates an ate around the fire. Sato and Sarada, like kids usually do, they played with their food, Gine and Fasha were talking about things that occurred or things they thought of, while Bardock just ate silently.

"Mommy, Mom, Dad, I need to tell you something", Goku said as he looked at his family. "I'll be leaving for an adventure with Bulma", he stated.

"What are you saying brother? Does that mean you're leaving?", Sato asked.

"You're not going to abandon us right?", Sarada asked.

"No, never, I'm doing this so I can get stronger, remember what dad keeps on telling us", he asked.

"Your parents were weak, so become strong in order to protect everything you love!", all three of them said.

"You said that?", asked Gine to her husband.

"Seems that the man has a very soft spot", Fasha said.

"Be quiet you two. Returning on the topic at hand......", Bardock then just stared at Goku. "...Kakarot you already know what I'll say don't you", Bardock said with an angered stare and Goku nodded without even breaking from his smile. Bulma was crapping her pants from his stare, Bardock then sighed,  "......I approve of this."

"Yes!", Goku cheered.

"Under one condition!", Goku and Bulma stared at him wondering what the condition was. "Goku this isn't a request, this is an order! I want you to become stronger, the strongest, you are a Saiyan and that's your objective as a warrior."  

"You know I will, that's why I'll go and come back as the strongest, I'll also come and visit my family", Goku the proceeded to pat his brothers on their head's. 

"Son make sure to take care of yourself okay", Gine begged.

"Make sure to come and visit in 5 months to see your younger sibling, we are the only family you got left", Fasha said with a smile.