Pilaf Vs Goku Pt.1

Pilaf saw through the cameras, the bright blue lights that appeared in between the small brat's hands. 

"What is that!?", Pilaf asked. 

Shuu and Mai who had just entered Pilaf's room quickly tried to warn him. 

Mai, while holding Shuu spoke, "Sir, we have trouble."

"What did you idiots do!", Pilaf screamed. 

Mai noticed the video on the screen and looked at it in shock. 

Goku had now fully charged his attack he grinned and launched his hands forwards, "HAAAAAA!"

Goku believed that the biggest tower would most likely be the one where the enemy was at. 

The energy beam instantly crashed into the building, Pilaf Mai, and Shuu all yelled in terror. 

The building was shaking and the highest tower started collapsing. 

Pilaf changed the camera and saw a tower from his home crumbling down. Pilaf was enraged, "My castle, my beautiful castle!!"

Pilaf looked at Goku on the screen and felt rage, "That's it!" Pilaf got on the computer and activated the security systems to attack, missiles and robotic arms extended to attack Goku. 

Goku quickly evaded the robotic arms and dodged all the missiles. 

"Damn brat! Stop evading!", Pilaf screamed as he typed on the computer and used the robotic arms to hit him. 

Goku flew around evading all the missiles and hit them with his bo-staff, the arms were the second problem. He quickly came up with the idea of flying around the other towers and tried to get them tangled. His plan worked successfully after flying around two of the castle's towers and a few trees, the long mechanical arms got entangled. 

"Come on is that all!", Goku yelled before preparing another attack, "Ka! Me! Ka! Me!"

Once Goku was in a perfect position in front of the castle, he launched his energy beam again, this time he targeted the base of the main building. 

The castle once again shook, Pilaf yelled in fear and anger, "How dare you! You insolent brat!"

Pilaf used the drones and controlled them to attack Goku, the drone had rockets and machine guns that would fire at the desired enemy. 

Goku easily evaded the shots fired at him, even if they hit it wouldn't hurt him, but Pilaf didn't know that. 

Meanwhile, Bulma Yamach and the rest of his friends saw from afar the situation going on, they saw Goku fighting in the sky. 

"That's where the dragon balls are at, we need to help Goku!", Bulma stated. 

"are you crazy, how would we be able to help", Oolong asked thinking Bulma was acting impulsively. 

"The pig is right, Goku is strong enough to handle that, we'd probably just get in the way", Yamcha said trying to calm Bulma down. 

"But... we need to help him", Bulma whispered. 

Puar who looked at her thought of something, he turned to Yamcha, "Hey Yamcha, don't you still have your armory inside the capsule?"

Yamcha looked at Puar in surprise, he had completely forgotten about it, "Yeah you are right, great thinking Puar."

Oolong pulled over somewhat away from Pilaf's castle, Yamcha quickly stepped outside and threw his capsule, from it appeared a massive chest. He opened the chest and inside was an entire arsenal.