The turtle master and Nimbus

"Hello, turtle? Are you lost?", asked Goku through the window he was in.

"Oh hello there, yeah I'm lost, by any chance could you guys tell me where the beach is located at?", the turtle asked

"Bulma do you have a map?", he asked.

"Yup, ...let me see. Oh there it is", she then looked at her map, "well I'm sorry Mr.turtle but the beach is 100 miles away to the east."

"Oh but that'll take me more than 40 years", this shocked both teens.

"I wish we could help you Mr. turtle", Bulma said.

"I know, why don't we take him to the beach, would you like that Mr.turtle?", Goku asked.

"What the hell Goku, what are you saying?"

"You just said that you wished we could help him, so why don't we just help him?", Goku said with a confused tone.

"When people say that they don't mean if for real. Besides we have limited time, we are already on a journey", which made Goku a little mad.

"You're such a hypocrite Bulma", he said.

"I'm a hypocrite, what do you mean by that?", Bulma yelled.

"You just said we had limited time, but then why were you taking so long in doing your hair earlier?", Goku said as he grabbed Mr.turtle and put him on his back.

Bulma was now pissed, "Fine you can go help the stupid turtle if you want I'll just find the dragon balls by myself, hmph!" 

"Gosh are women like this where you come from?", Goku asked the turtle.

The turtle then looked down at it, "No, most have tales." Goku fixed his grip on the turtle and ran off.

"Sure be that way! I hope you get a backache, you twerp! Hmpf, he's so stupid I don't need his help anyway. I can handle anything that comes my way", she then turned to see that there were carnivorous dinosaurs and pterodactyls as well as snakes and wolve.

Not even a second later, "Stop, Stop right there! I mean it Goku!"

The turtle then whispered to Goku, "You should stop, that woman scares me", he told the boy.

Bulma stopped beside them, "Getting scared already?" 

"Like in hell I would I just don't want you to get lost", she said with a blush of embarrassment and a little confliction. "Get in Goku....we'll make more distance like this", she asked.

Goku smiled, "Ok. Let's go Mr.turtle."

Goku placed the turtle in the back seat of the car and then he then sat beside Bulma and then they were off. Bulma on the way was very quiet, she was worried, this was their first fight as a couple and she was worried that this happened by something so small, then when things got dicey what would happen? She wanted assurance of some sort.