Goku & Bulma

7 years later............................................

A small motorcycle was driving up the hills, it was traveling at a very high speed up the hill. Inside it was a blue-haired teen, she was well figured for her age, she was wearing a pink dress with some blue shoes that had some high socks.

 Inside it was a blue-haired teen, she was well figured for her age, she was wearing a pink dress with some blue shoes that had some high socks

Currently, she was on a journey to search for the orbs of a certain folklore that she had heard. The legend said that if these orbs were all united, a massive creature would come out and gran the person 1 wish, then after the wish was granted the orbs wouldn't be able to be used in a year. 

She was currently looking for the second orb, it was the closest to her, she was using the radar that could track the energy of these orbs. 

[It seems that I'm close, just a little higher-], the girl was then caught off when she saw something on the road. The next problem was that she was driving way too fast to stop in time,  "Hey get out of the way!!!!" 

The boy who was on the road saw something coming straight for him and he screamed, he quickly tried getting away but it was too late.

CRAAAASHHHH!!

"OW! Wait! Oh my god I ran over someone, no I killed him", the girl quickly got up and looked at where the body would have been, but what she saw shocked her.

"OWWWY!!! What was that!", the boy yelled as his head was hurting. 

"He's not dead!?", the girl screamed in shock.

"Of course, I'm not dead, something like that could never kill me, but it did hurt", he whispered the last part. He then looked up when he saw a beautiful girl with blue hair, "Anyway who are you?", he asked the girl as he took out his bow staff, "And what are you? And why did you attack me?"

"Wait, calm down", the girl said.

"Oh! Now I know, you came to steal my fish! Sorry but you'll fail, AAAAHHH", Goku then charged at the girl with his bow staff. 

The girl quickly took out a gun and shot five bullets in the same direction, each one hitting Goku right in the face.

"Is he dead?", Bulma asked.

"Ow, ow, ow, what was that? Are you a witch?", Goku asked as he rubbed his forehead. "You are, aren't you? Then I'll stop you!", Goku said as he charged at the girl. 

"Wait! I'm a girl!", the bow staff slammed against the window of the motorcycle.

"Huh? A girl?", Goku asked.

"Yup", the girl said. She then got up and walked around the motorcycle, "See."

"You are a girl, wow you are the first one I've ever seen besides my moms", he said.

[Moms?], the girl thought, "Hello my name is Bulma."

"Bulma.....pfft BULMA!! What kind of name is that!!!", Goku said as he laughed.