ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨

Start from the beginning

Jin sighs as he nods his head. His small smile expresses a lot of emotions.

Sadness, love, respect and.........pride.

Taehyung is his pride. This is the boy who understands the need, depth, priority, pain and most importantly how to respect the people who do this Job.

It's not because he had experienced it or he has been there since his childhood. It's because he knows the behind stories.

Prostitution is not a happy job to do but it's a job and let's be real, so many people would rape or do bad things to some precious boys and girls if there was no prostitute or escort.

We see them with our scrunched nose but we don't know the behind stories of their daily life, of their daily nightmares, of how they puke whenever they remember something they did that maybe wasn't pleasurable for them at all.

Do we really think about that?

Sadly, we don't. We just think about the job and the thing they do.

"How about love, Tae? Don't you want to love someone or want to be loved by someone? You're 23 now baby. You should search for the one now."

Taehyung doesn't know why he looks back at the shadow at the mention of the word 'love'. But he looks at Jin again with a cast smile which Jin doesn't really recognize.

"Some people are not meant for love, Jinnie. People just have a lust for me. They just want my body, they just want me to scream in pain and pleasure." Jin's heart falters at that. He didn't know that Taehyung thinks about love like that.

He furrows his brow as he says, "Oh honey, that's not true. I was in this profession too but I found your dad right? Love is made for everyone, rose. Don't think like that."

Taehyung smiles softly as he looks down at his very expensive shoes and says, "Dad knows this profession and the behind stories. He understands everything more than all of us. He had been there throughout the ups and downs. He loves you Jinnie, not because of your beauty, all though you're worldwide handsome."

Jin chuckles with that and hears his son carefully as Taehyung trails, "But he loves because he respected your life, your decisions, your behind stories and.......you. He loved you for being you, Jinnie. No one can understand us who lives outside of this 'Hell and Heaven' and I don't have anyone in this place to think like that. Besides I have you, dad, Jimin and Yoongi hyung. I don't want anyone else."

"May I know, why not Mark?" Jin asks with a teasing tone.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and kisses the cheeks of Jin's saying, "Good night Jinnie. I love you and thank you for this beautiful arrangement."

"Have a good night, my rose. I love you too." Jin says, giving kisses on his cheeks as well.

Taehyung sees a particular person coming towards them as he says quickly to Jin, "I'm going to say it a night to dad as well."

Jin smiles as he nods his head and says for the last time, "Happy birthday, my petal."

Taehyung gives a quick hug to his dada and left the place. Jin turns around to see the person as he chuckles and then turns back, picking up two glasses of wine from a waiter.

As soon as the man approaches him he gives a glass to him and says, "Don't try more. He doesn't like you Mark. I'm sorry, darling."

Mark sighs deeply as he says, "But why does he always goes away from me every time I try to reach him?"

Jin looks at the way where Taehyung is giving a firm hug to his dad. He gives a small smile as he takes a sip from his drink and says mostly to himself, "Because he fears the word 'love'."