35

'I'm bored.'

Right now, the whole group's inside the dorm. Chan Hee grounded us for a month because of the whole fiasco at the mall. It's been 3 weeks since the incident but it seems like Chan Hee is not letting it go. JYP also contacted us and scolded the whole group. Well, it's really all my fault. I became careless and acted based on my emotions, so I apologized to the group. Unexpectedly, they apologized too and said that they didn't even do anything, which made the incident worse. We all learned from this mistake, and we hope that this incident served a lesson for all of us.

After JYP scolded us, he also reminded that the whole group will participate in a reality show. The show was named 'Castaways'. The show will bring people on an island, and we must manage to survive by working together.

'Really, what an original concept'

The show will be in three months, which is just a month after the MAMA. I was quite pressured at first, but now that Suzy and I finished the song I can say that we're now ready. The only thing that remains is the preparations for the show. This will be the first reality show with my group, so I think it's best to be prepared. I also advised the other members to read some survival manuals or something to learn.

Now that everything's in place, what shall I do then?

'Hmm, VR it is then.'

Since we'll become busy tomorrow, I'll just spend my whole day playing this game. It was the game with the same concept back on my old world. With that OP dual wielder.

I laid on the bed and put the VR device on my head. It kinda looked like a visor since the interface will show in front of your eyes. But in order to connect to the game, the VR will manipulate your nerves to make you sleep and link to the game.

'Link, start.'

...

(Timeskip- 1 day later)

We are currently inside the van. Our schedule for today would be a fanmeeting. We are on our way to fanmeeting, and the boys are both happy anf nervous. Happy that they're meeting with our fans again, and pressured because they don't know how the fanmeeting would become.

"It's alright hyungs. Nothing will happen." Bambam confidently said.

Suddenly, his head was smacked by Yugyeom.

"Idiot. You do realize that you just made a flag, right?" Yugyeom added.

Yeah. Flags. Great.

"It's just a Japanese myth." JB said.

"Well... It's better to be safe than sorry, right?"

"Here you go with the superstitions again. Last time when Mark sneezed you said someone's badmouthing him." Jinyoung joined the conversation.

"Yeah. Also last winter, when we saw a crow near the trash bin you suddenly ran back to the house." Jackson suddenly talked.

The bickering continued in the van until we reached our destination. Fortunately, it managed to lower the pressure so everything's alright.

....

""""HELLO! WE'RE ARUM!""""

"AAHHHH!!!"

"OPPA SARANGHAE!!!!!"

"JACKSON OPPA!!!!"

"SO HANDSOME!!"

"Y/N NOTICE ME!!!"

Fanmeeting is sure the best way for idols to communicate with fans. Not only we can personally talk with them, fans can also directly see their idols' smiles which is a great achievement for every fan of any celebrity. Ironically, fans started calling me The Ice Prince.