NOT A CHAPTER

I'll post Y/N's Status Panel, just in case you're wondering.

Player: Y/N
Sex: Male
Age: 10
Skill/s: 5
Title/s: 4
Karma Points: 7,000 KP

HP: 250/250
MP:???

STR: 33+5
AGI: 39+2
DEX: 35+2+(2%)
VIT: 31+5
INT: 38+2
WIS: 38

(Note: A standard human adult has an average of 30 stat poins for every attribute. 60 is considered superhuman)

Remaining points: 0

HIDDEN ATTRIBUTES:
CHA: N/A
LUCK: 9.5/10
PER: 5

(NOTE: Only Luck has a limit since there is no creation that exceeds the Luck of the Creator. Hidden attributes can not be enhanced, only acquired. Once a hidden attribute is unlocked, it is set depending on the amount of effort exerted in obtaining it. )

Skills:

Pain resistance (Passive) Level 3:
Allows the player to resist pain from blows and attacks. While the pain may lessen from the skill, the damage to the Player won't change.
Pain resistance: -20% pain (Can be changed upon levelling up.)

Dextrous hands (Passive): By repetitively improving dexterity, the Player was rewarded with a skill. This skill allows the player to increase his potential in improving his dexterity.
DEX Bonus: +2%
DEX EXP bonus: +20%

CQC Mastery(Passive): Level 6
This skill allows the Player to hone his body and mind. This also allowed him to deal significant damage to enemies. This skill can also help the Player to hit vital and non-vital body parts.
Damage bonus: +35%
Stat Increase: +2 (except INT and WIS. Can't be changed upon levelling up)

Sword Mastery(Passive) Level 2:
This skill allows the Player to use any sword more efficiently. This skill also helps the Player train his skill in sword arts. Helpful in locating vital and non-vital body parts.
Damage bonus: +20% (Can't be changed upon levelling up)
Stat Increase: +2 in AGI, STR, DEX
(Can't be changed upon levelling up)
Sword Mastery EXP bonus: +10%( Can't be changed upon levelling up)

Parkour (Passive) Level 5:
This skill allows the player to move around complex environments without assistive equipments in the most fastest and effective way. This skill greatly enhances the Player's Agility, as well as Stamina.

Stat Bonus: +2 (AGI and DEX)

Title/s:

The Player: As a gift for reincarnating, the universe decided to interfere with the natural laws to give the Player an unusual power, the System. This allows the Player to live like a video game where every stat is measured in a numerical way. This also allows the player to enhance his attributes by distributing points. As the saying goes: "To live is to cheat".

The isolationist: Being an antisocial you are, the universe took a pity on you and decided to give you the Isolationist title which allowed you to have your own unique charisma. Meaning, the hidden attribute Charisma has been removed from the Attributes Panel and can no longer be enhanced. The more you isolate from people, the more people will feel attracted to you.

CHA: N/A

Passive skill: Unnaturally Handsome face

Pitied by the universe: The only mortal being pitied by the universe. While having the lowest luck in all of creation, the universe decided to interfere to bring up your luck. Having high luck means the player can't enhance it any longer by any means.

Current Luck: 9.5/10

The Cold-hearted Heartthrob: Your cold attitudes with strangers brought out a mysterious aura within you. The opposite sex finds you more charming. Can be used to persuade people. Unfortunately the charisma you earned will be for nothing since the charisma attribute was removed from the panel. You're just mysteriously handsome.

When persuading the opposite sex: Persuasion 40% more effective
When persuading the same sex:
Persuasion 20% more effective

ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS UNLOCKED:
Auto-attack Function
Karma shop
Inventory
???
???
???

Talent Panel:
1-45 Beginner
46-65 Adept
66- 99 Professional
100 Master

Piano skills:50/100 (Adept)
Dancing: 55+11/100(Professional)
Singing: 55+11/100 (Professional)
Drawing: 55/100(Adept)
Acting: 55+11/100( Professional)
Composing: 20+17/100 (Beginner)

Remaining points: 0

Psaximus: A.I responsible for the smartphone's search engine

The restrictions In using Karma shop are as follows:

1.) The Administrator will set a maximum amount of Karma points available to the Player. Meaning, even if you create more Karma points, the points generated will not add up to the points available to the player once the maximum amount has been reached.

2.) The Administrator will set a limited amount of items that can be bought from the store within specific time periods. While this can be considered a heavy restriction, it can serve as a benefit too. It can give time to the Player to save up more Karma Points for purchases in future transactions.

3.) Since every item in the Karma Shop has the potential to destroy the balance, the Administrator will be the one responsible for setting the prices for each item. The more powerful the item, the more expensive it will be. However, The Administrator knows that there are loopholes in this restriction. Although some powers can be considered weak and cheap, it can prove to be powerful when used properly. So it will be up to the Player to buy and use this power however he wants.

4.) If the Universe judged an item to be dangerous, then it has the right to intervene and limit the power of the said item.]

In using the Gacha machine:
1.) Every 10th item purchased will have a 10% discount.

2.) There will be a small Gacha game once a month. knowing that the Player's luck is unnatural, the prizes will be set to simple items. It can only be amateur skillbooks, simple weapon cards, or free skill points. The descriptions for each item are as follows:

Amateur Talent/Skill book: ??? [RARE]
Allows the player to learn skills to the amateur level. Meaning, the skill will start in Amateur level

[Talent- lvl 30]
[Skill- lvl 5]

Random Simple weapon Card: ??? (Common)

This will give the Player a random simple weapon per Card. The weapon received will automatically be transferred to the Inventory. In case of throwable weapons, the Gacha machine will give the Player 10 pieces of the said weapon per card.

(Note: The simple weapons obtained from the Gacha machine are soul-bound. They can not be sold or gifted, but they can be destroyed.)

Skill Point/Stat Point Coupons: ???
[VERY RARE]

The coupons will allow the Player to receive random amount of free skill points or status points depending on the card received, ranging from 5-10 skill points each coupon.

Inventory:

- 5x Load/Save cards
-Smartphone
-2x Arnis stick

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
I have lots of questions, so I'll list them down.

1.) What group should I put him in?
2.) Who should I make a cameo?
3.)Am I doing this right?
4.)What abilities do you suggest I put for our MC?
5.)What position in a group should I put our MC? (Leader, rapper, dancer, vocalist, etc.)
6.) Can you suggest on how can I improve this story? I'm just a beginner writer and I was just inspired by the other fanfics, so I made my own.