18

(Timeskip- 2 months later)

It's been 2 months since Sehun and I became friends. And I heard that it caused an uproar in the Music department.

It happened the first time when it was break time. Since I was still not hungry at that time, I decided to just sleep through the break. Well, I tried to. Sehun suddenly entered our classroom and pulled me outiside. He wants me to eat with him in the cafeteria. I refused at first, but his persistence won over me and I was dragged to the cafeteria.

Then, the whole fiasco began after that lunch break. Sehun is actually famous among the girls. And me joining him must have added to the fire.

That cycle repeated everyday. Eventually, I just joined him whenever he enters the classroom. I know that my laziness won't win against his stubbornness. My ass would just be dragged across the floor.

We're now at the cafeteria in our usual spot. We sat near the counter so we can get food easily. Right now, I can't focus on my plate because of the eyes directed at us. Lots of eyes were directed to Sehun, but I know that the others' gazes are on me.

Normally, I can tolerate the chilly feeling when someone's staring at me. But today is different. I am currently eating, so I can't help but lose my appetite. Fortunately, I managed yo finish my food despite having less appetite. I need to get used to this too. It's not like I can order them to direct their eyes away from me.

When we were finished eating, we immediately left the cafeteria. Trying to escape their attention.

"Sehun." I called him.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Are you used to... this?" I asked him

"Used to what? Those eyes? Well, I've been experiencing that since middle school. So I just forced myself to get used to it." He said.

"Hmm, I suppose you're right." I responded.

I gotta learn a skill for that from the system. I still have 3 weeks before the next gacha so I'll be patient for now.

When I reached the classroom, I noticed that I'm the only missing student, again. Those eyes landed on me again. But this time, I decided to face them. I showed my most apathetic face while turning my head to my classmates. Particularly, Sooyoung. She's the only familiar person in this classroom.

I caught her staring at me, but she immediately turned her head away. I just shook my head mentally then continued walking to my seat.

After waiting a bit, our next teacher arrived in our room. But he suddenly eyed me and announced something.

" Y/N-ssi, there's a very important person looking for you outside. I won't tell you for now who the visitor is, but I'm sure you'll be surprised. I'll give you a hall pass, but make sure to return it to me." My teacher spoke as he returned to teaching his lesson.

I wondered who that man was. I just shrugged then went outside. There, I saw a familiar man in a casual clothes smiling at me. He wore a plain shirt and jeans his height lies on the average side as he was a bit taller than me. I stared at him for a minute until he spoke first.

"Long time no see, Y/N-ssi. So you remember me?"

After studying his face more, I remembered the last time I met this man. He was the scout that I met during the fundraising event during primary. Now that I think about it, his face matured a bit and he grow a bit taller than he was back then.

"Kim Hajin-ssi. It's nice meeting you again." I said as I bowed.

He nodded as he frowned a bit. I wonder why?