33

'Ugh, I've never felt so tired.'

I am currently lying down on my bed inside Arum's dorm. The members are still in their schedules, and I finished mine early so I was alone. I finished rehearsing with Suzy today, and it took a toll on my energy. Ever since I showed my song to Suzy, we've been rehearsing for the last 8 hours. Her eyes sparkled every time we start practicing. I even tried to convince her to take a break first, which she immediately declined. Being the junior I am, I was forced to rehearse with her. She only let me go when her group's manager pulled her out of the room.

While lying on my bed, I decided to browse my phone while waiting for the other members.

I spent my time browsing and reading articles. I found out that there's a game named 'Virtual'. Quite lame considering the game is played using VR consoles. But what made me curious is how the game is played. It's like that Anime back from my old world where people were trapped inside a virtual reality game and only made it outside by beating the game. Except people are not trapped, at least not right now.

'I'm definitely playing this later.' I told myself.

I continued browsing, and this time I read articles about showbiz and news about celebrities. I found out that Jieun's stage name is IU, and she's very famous. More famous than my group it seems. Also, Sooyoung was actually called Joy. I found the name 'Joy' fitting for her since she was very bubbly and a cheerful person. There's also Namjoon, who was named RapMon or Rap Monster. Quite weird for a stage name, but okay. I also found that Hayoung and Yerin are currently in a group, APink....and Gfriend? Well I hope they do a good job there.

There's Sehun too in his group EXO, and his group is a hot issue, similar to mine. The only difference is that his group has many members. They have 12, and I wonder how do they manage themselves with that amount of members. Maybe because their company is quite skilled. I hope they're fine. I also found out that there's a schedule that similar to my group. Meaning, we will guest in the same show.

The theme of that show is quite interesting too. Apparently, the guests will be 'stucked' in an island, and we were 'forced' to fend for ourselves. Well we're not totally abandoned, but we need to find supplies, or make shelters by ourselves, I think.

'Oh, Nayeon's doing good too.'

Nayeon's currently in a show called Sixteen, and right now the participants are already down to twelve. JYP's part of the show, and I heard he was quite strict in his judging. He'll eventually form a group with those girls, so his strictness makes sense.

After I read more articles, I opened my SNS account. My followers surged up rapidly after my debut, and my account was filled with notifications and private messages, mostly from fans, and some from schoolmates who I don't even know. They just introduced themselves as my schoolmates. I couldn't care less since I never even talked to them at school. But I recognize some people who came from the music club in my previous school. I just thanked them and moved on. I'll just post a picture, I think. My wall felt lonely because I only have two pictures posted. One from my profile pic, and another from my first post.

Marshmello ✔️