34

"QUICKLY! FIND HIM!"

Series of footsteps quickly passed by as I panted heavily inside the fitting room.

'*Huff**huff*. How did I end up here?'

I was so short of breath that I didn't notice that the door of the fitting room opened, revealing a woman.

'I'm so screwed.'

(Earlier that day)

"Y/N, you should go outside sometime. It's not good to be stucked here you know?" JB said.

"Yeah, hyung. It's not like it's fun here too. There's a lot of things outside even though it's hard for us to go out now that we're celebrities." Yugyeom added.

"Why don't we go to the mall? It's not weekend so many people are busy right now. Students should be inside their school right now too." Jinyoung suggested.

"Nothing interests me right now, so I'll pass." I replied.

"Come on man. We gotta enjoy our life like we'll die tomorrow." Jackson joked while making a peace sign.

"Dude, you sound like a hippie you know?" Youngjae retorted. The members laughed at that.

"But seriously, Y/N. We won't have days like this when our comeback starts. You should relax too."

"But I'm relaxing though." I replied lazily.

"Come on man!" Mark shouted, a bit annoyed.

After more convincing from the members, I finally gave in. These airheads sure are stubborn if they want. We decided to go to the nearest mall. The members said they want to spend time inside the mall rather than
wasting it while inside the van. Of course we asked our manager's permission. She refused at first, but agreed later when Bambam said he'll buy something for her when we go back.

"You should be careful inside the mall. Going together inside will call attention so it's better to go in groups. You should do it yourselves since I know you'll definitely do this again in the future. Also, no talking with strangers okay? If something happens call me immediately." Wow, our manager sure is a planner.

"Another thing. The mall will be more crowded during lunch hours and afternoon. So you should have gone back home before that or avoid that place as much as possible."

""Yes, noona."" The boys sounded like children listening to their mother for a minute there.

(Timeskip - At the Mall)

When we got off from our vehicle, we decided to got to the mall separately as to not arouse suspicion. We formed groups since not all of us knew the ways around the mall. This how we were grouped.

Bambam, Youngjae
Jinyoung, Yugyeom
JB, Mark
Me, Jackson

After that, we stepped inside the mall by pairs. We waited until the first pairs disappeared inside the crowd before we enetered.

The mall is unsurprisingly big. Since the mall is near the commercial area, a lot of people were expected to pass by this place so it was decided to make this place bigger. But since today was a normal day, meaning people are either working or studying right now, there's only a few people inside the mall aside from the employees.

This felt refreshing for me. I was free to explore this place and at the same time undisturbed. I don't usually go outside, and it's hard to go to public places unnoticed so I usually stay inside the dorm.

Right now, me and Jackson were in front of an arcade. Jackson urged me to go with him there, and I thought it would be fun too so I followed him.

"Shall we go?" Jackdon said while smirking. I bet he was excited too. We don't usually have free times like this so it's normal that we have fun.