Jungkook quickly pulled me towards him by my arm. He glared at the boy.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." the boy said with a perverted smile.

I haven't seen him before. Looks like a new guy. He eyed me thoroughly. Jungkook pulled me behind him. His jaw was clenched.

"Jungkook, no." I whispered, knowing that he's going to attack the boy any moment now.

"If you look at her like that again, I swear I'll pluck your eyes out." Jungkook growled.

The boy smirked.

"Really? Who are you to say what to do? These are my eyes. I'll look wherever I want."

Jungkook balled his fists.

"But the person you're eyeing is my sister."He said with gritted teeth. I was clutching onto his coat tightly, not letting him go.

"Jungkook, let's go." I whispered again.

"That's good. So that means I have a chance with her. Your sister is pretty hot man."

The next moment, Jungkook was strangling him on the floor.

"Ahhh! Jungkook, stop it!! Let him go!!"I was trying to pull him away, but the hulk didn't even move an inch.

Jungkook was punching him on the face.

"SAY THAT AGAIN!! I'LL KILL YOU ON THE SPOT, YOU BASTARD!!"

"JUNGKOOK!!"I shouted, but he was deaf.

Students started to gather around us. The boy also started to punch Jungkook.

"Jungkook, stop it!"I yelled again.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?!"I heard Tae oppa's voice.

Taehyung oppa and Jimin oppa pulled jungkook away.

"JUNGKOOK! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"Jimin oppa shouted.

I was watching them, not knowing what to do.

"This fucker tried to hit on our sundeok. He even touched her." Jungkook whispered, not wanting other students to hear.

All three of them looked at the boy on the floor, who was currently trying to stand up.

NO ONE'S POV

In the principal's office

"Who gave you permission to beat up a boy?!!" the principal shouted at the three boys in front of him.

Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Sundeok were looking down.

"Speak up!!" the principal shouted again.

"He touched our sister and tried to hit on her."Taehyung said, still looking down.

"Is this how you solve problems?! Huh?!! How can you use violence?! You should've reported it to me or a teacher!"

"I'm sorry sir, but she's our sister. We'll protect her no matter what. If I have to, I'll do it again."Jungkook said confidently.

Sundeok felt happy. She was really grateful to have brothers like them.

Principal sighed. It was not the 1st time they came to the office after a fight because of Sundeok.

"Kids, this is a school. There are some rules here, so I have to punish you. I forbid you to attend your classes for one week."

This made all 4 look at the principal in shock.

"Only the boys, not Sundeok." the principal finished his statement.

After school

4 siblings were walking on the street.

"Ughh!!Jin hyung is going to kill us."Jimin whined.

"That's not the problem. What if that bastard tries to do something to Sundeok again while we're not around? "Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Don't worry about me oppa, I can report to Mr.Song if he tries to do something. Besides, he won't do anything after getting beaten up by you guys."

"You don't even have a friend. How can you protect yourself when we're not around? That's why I'm telling you to find a friend. "Jungkook said while ruffling her hair.

"Yah! Stop it!" Sundeok pushed his hand away.

"Yah! Kookie, you promised to buy me 3 banana milks." She changed the topic, knowing that they're going to worry about her.

"Did I? "Jungkook started to act like he didn't remember. Sundeok glared at him.

"How about...........no?" He said and started to run.

"Yah!! You little shit!! Come back here!!" She started to chase him.

"Yah! Wait for us!" Jimin shouted as both the twins started to run after their younger twin siblings.