The Tag Has Done a Full Circle

What is it? It's the Hermitcraft tag, from season 6. No it isn't Tag 2: Electric Boogaloo. Wish it was though. Better get typing! I'm inventing new questions to change it up a little.

1) What is your favorite style to write in?
I'd say third person, focusing on one character. I know it has a name, I just can never remember it. Of course I also write in past tense, it's the easiest of them all.

2) What other creative things do you do?
I draw a lot, play piano, and remodel different things. Art is my second creative hobby.

3) What is your biggest goal in life?
Well, I'd love to help design a space shuttle that lets humans get to Mars. Getting a job in what I love doing sounds nice.

4) If you could go anywhere in the world, regardless of society or money, where would you go?
Everywhere to be honest. Europe, South Africa, China, South America, I want to see the world.

5) If you could live anywhere, as if it was a Utopia, where would you live?
Ireland. I love Ireland, I'm actually part Irish.

6) What is one thing on your bucket list?
Ride in a hot air balloon and see the amazing Arizona sunset, not gonna lie. It's one of the coolest sunsets ever.

7) What element are you?
Odd question, but not going to question it. I have always come out as water, which isn't really much of a surprise.

8) Do you like Baby Yoda?
Umm what kind of question is this? I don't like him, I LOVE him. Baby Yoda is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

9) What got you into the Hermitcraft fandom or into a different one?
Hermitcraft? Just started watching near the beginning of season six and got hooked ever since.

10) Where is your favorite place to write?
My local coffee shop. The atmosphere is very conducive for work, and the coffee is to die for.

For the tag, you have to steal it from me, just like season seven. Trick me, steal it, roleplay it out of my inventory, or even trap me! (All on this chat please, not in real life.)

Let's see what creative things you guys come up with! Remember, if I have it for over 50 hours, I win!

Try to get it from me ------->

Love you all!

-Buurn

(I'm also going to be as coy as possible)