Annoying Villagers

Prompt: Trading in the Market Hall
People: Cub, Scar, Ren
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Market Hall was the busiest market place in the world, and had some of the best trades ever. Which is why people in Hermitcraft visited it often. The hall provided resources in bulk to corporations, and for individuals.

Cub needed to shop for some glass, Scar for teraforming supplies, and Ren tagged along for fun, although he had brought his wallet.

"Oh no...." Scar groaned when they teleported to the market.

"What is it?" Cub gave his friend a worried look. "Have you lost your wallet?"

"No," Scar admitted, glancing at the mob of humans and other species. Beside him, Ren grinned and twitched his wolf tail a little bit, ears perked up. "I just hate trading with villagers."

"I've heard that these are better than the ones at home," Ren offered, also not to keen to deal with villagers. They were the most annoying creatures ever, but they offered great deals. Villagers were rather dim-witted, as they allowed themselves to be put into rather bad places, and they still traded at the same price.

"What if they have a mind of their own?" Scar asked, fingering his wallet. "I might not have brought enough emeralds."

Cub gave a little bit of a laugh as they started walking to the bulk sales area. "Well you can't expect to turn everyone into a zombie and back."

Scar grinned underneath his hat knowing full well all of his friends did the same thing. How could they be expected to build massive projects if they didn't have the supplies? The crowd thinned out considerably once the three were past the big double doors leading to bulk.

"It's easy to forget how many people don't do big projects like we do." Cub commented, glancing at the scraggly amount of people bartering with the villagers. 

"Isn't that Illmango?" Ren asked, pointing at the human sized squirrel wearing a suit. When he turned around, his face lit up with a smile.

"If it isn't Cub, Scar, and Ren!" Illmango exclaimed. "Doing some bulk shopping for Hermitcraft?"

"You know it!" Cub grinned right back. "Are you trading ice for redstone?"

"I mean," Illmango put a hand up to his face. "It would probably be a good idea, we do have millions of blocks here on Scicraft."

Scar glanced at the villagers with trepidation. "As much as I envy your amount of resources, you did have to tear up half the world to do it."

"True, true," Illmango said, laughing a bit. "What we do is different, and it's not like we don't have trillions of worlds to explore and use."

After a few minutes of chatting, Illmango bid them goodbye and good luck.

"Well, I'm going to start haggling the price of glass." Cub left Scar and Ren to find the teraforming bulk sale.

Scar one look at the villager and immediately regretted his decision. It looked at him with beady eyes and seemingly laughed at him. His knees felt weak as he stepped towards the trader, hoping he wasn't about to get scammed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm never doing that again." Scar announced holding the shulkers of supplies he had managed to gather. "Those villagers were the most annoying things ever."

"Never ever?" Cub was holding his own shulker boxes, and more of them. He was the best bargainer out of all of them, hence why he did the bulk shopping for Con-Corp.

"Never ever." Scar confirmed. "Let's go home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not one of my finest one shots, but it's small size will make the next one better. Next prompt is Black Hole.

Love you all!

-Buurn