Space Party

Xisuma sighed and shook his head, resting his fingers briefly on his temples. Who knew that a simple party could turn into complete and utter chaos? Zedaph and Tango were messing with some on-fire chicken, while Impulse looked like he wanted to throw water on it before it exploded.

"You think it was a mistake to bring everyone up here?" Xisuma turned his head towards the speaker. Mumbo had spoken, his suit surprisingly untouched.

"How do you always read my mind?" Xisuma glanced back at the ruckus. A screech could be heard as Grian chased Iskall with some sort of liquid. Mumbo followed X's gaze as Iskall got successfully splashed.

"I wouldn't want everyone in my personal space ship. Well if I had a spaceship." Mumbo had to dodge some flying cake, shot by Cleo who immediately grabbed more.

"I will figure out how to get some cake on you!" Cleo shouted as Mumbo had to duck yet again. Xisuma saved the poor mustached man by summoning a blade of light. Forming into a shield, it blocked the incoming projectile.

"No fair!" Cleo wailed and proceeded to throw cake at Keralis who was less successful than Mumbo at dodging. Xisuma watched, laughing, as Iskall tried to splash Stress with water. Summoning her ice powers, Stress froze the water in midair and it fell to the ground with a clank.

"Come on!" Iskall sighed. "Ice powers aren't fair game!"

"In this? They totally are!" Stress found some water of her own, making Iskall flee very quickly.

Xisuma had to summon another shield as some more cake was thrown in his direction. This time it was False that had thrown it.

"If you don't get out here and enjoy yourself, I will prank your base!" False crossed her arms with a look of impatience. "You don't have enough fun X."

Mumbo grinned at Xisuma, nudging him forward. "Get out there! And can you possibly surround me with a shield?"

Xisuma shook his head. "No can do, Mumbo. I go out there, no shield for you."

Mumbo watched Xisuma summon some water and splash False, who promptly pounced on the poor man. Cold all of the sudden fell down his back as he heard laughter behind him.

"Grian...." Mumbo sighed and turned around finding the blond menace.

"Got-ya!" Grian replied a grin spreading across his face. Grian's hair had seen better days, as it was slicked back from water splashing. "Uh oh."

Mumbo followed Grian's gaze to Tango and Zedaph. Apparently Impulse had lost it and poured the water onto the flame. TFC had to hold Tango back from relighting the chicken, and who knows what else. 

Ren had disappeared, probably having drunk the invisibility potion. Scar was the culprit of being scared half to death by the invisible man. Cub responded by shooting a purple blast at the hidden Ren.

Wels had found some way to change Jevin different colors, as the slime was flickering into colors faster than you could blink. Despite all of the chaos that Xisuma had invited onto his ship, everyone was having a blast. Well maybe not Cleo, as she was still throwing cake at everyone. Where was she getting all of that cake?

Xisuma was livening things up by creating a little bit of a light show with his admin powers. Everyone ooohed and ahhed as Stress added some of her ice magic into the mix. 

All too soon they had to go back to their normal duties. Grian sighed as all remnants of the party were erased. 

"Can we do this again?" Grian pleaded to Xisuma.

"Maybe." Xisuma summoned a portal to home. "Though next time, we are doing it somewhere else. And someone needs to keep the cake away from Cleo."

The zombie replied by throwing cake at him. "You can never keep cake away from Cleo."

Hope you enjoyed this little space party AU! This idea was come up with by Wolves_All_Around Thank you so much for this fun idea! Maybe Grian will host the next party. And maybe Cleo will finally get cake on Mumbo's pristine suit.

Thanks all for reading! Any other ideas are always welcome!

Love you all!

-Buurn