Chapter 9: Birthday part 2

Dakota and I rode along with me holding Zeppelin in the front seat. "Can you tell me the address again? I think we're almost there." Dakota told me. I read it out loud for her and it turned out we had just arrived at Hayley's. She looked prettier than ever with her dress with buttons and her makeup on fleek.
"Hey girls!" she called out as she ran to the car. "Omg happy birthday," she said hugging me. "I saw your post and I followed you back but I don't think you noticed because of all the comments." "How many followers do
you have now?" she asked. "42,000," I replied as I checked my phone. "I bet you will end up with 500k especially if you start your own YouTube channel or make a tik tok account." "Totally."
"Hi Dakota!" Hayley said with a huge smile on her face. "I can't believe I finally get to meet you. I've been a fan for almost two years and I loved how you acted in the fifty shades movies." "You're the sweetest! Thank you so much. Your support is very much appreciated," Dakota replied. "Now are you ready to go to the Gucci store?"
"Wait what?!"Hayley and I exclaimed at the same time. "Yeah the Gucci store. It's my favorite designer and I thought maybe you guys would like to buy some things from there." I looked over at Hayley. She was wearing a Chanel pendent and was holding a Gucci purse. Of course she could afford it. She wasn't just rich. She was a millionaire who lived in a mansion. No wonder she could afford to look so pretty every day and have the best clothes.
"If you don't want to just go to the Gucci store we can go to Chanel too. It's your birthday after all." "Wait we can go to both?" Hayley asked.
"Of course you girls can." "That's great because I have 1,000 dollars to spend," Hayley told her. "Oh cool," Dakota said trying not to sound annoyed.
I couldn't stop thanking her on the car ride there. Dakota kept telling me it was the least she could do.
When we arrived at the Gucci store she told me I could pick out whatever I wanted. I decided on a golden Gucci belt and a Gucci backpack while Hayley got round acetate sun glasses. "Reagan you look amazing," she said as we left the store. "Yes very classy," agreed Hayley. "Thanks I feel very confident."
The next store was Chanel where I picked out Chanel shoes and a Chanel bag while Hayley bought makeup. I made sure to enjoy every moment. "Alright girls are you ready to go?" as we got all out purchases she asked me. We both nodded and exited.
After the purchases we went to more casual stores such as forever 21 and Nordstrom where we bought some cute tops from the brandy Melville department. I felt bad that Dakota was spending so much money on me but she kept reassuring that it was nothing much. At least it made me feel a little better.
By the time we finished it was time to go to dinner. Hayley was ecstatic. We found the perfect spot outside and had my favorite food shrimps. I also discovered it was Hayley's favorite as well. There were times where we were interrupted by fans wanting to take pictures with Dakota but they were considerate of our time which I admit was nice of them. The last part was the cake. There were three layers and Dakota even let some of the fans have it. Of course she asked me beforehand if it was okay and I said yes.
We headed out and dropped Hayley off home when we finished all our food. She gave me another birthday hug before leaving and my gift which was a Chanel pendant just like the one she was wearing. "Hayley, you really didn't have to." "I know but I wanted to," she said smiling before closing the gate to her home.
Coming home, Dakota and I decided to watch one of her movies. This one was called How to be Single and it cracked me up. We didn't finish the whole thing because before I knew it I fell asleep with Zeppelin right by my side.