Part 2-Chapter Six

Start from the beginning

I was at my moms clearing my head, after having sex with Sasha I realized that I made a mistake in doing that. Yes she gave my body what I needed but all I could thing about was my wife.

"You ok Baby?" My mom asked as she was rocking JoJo to sleep.

"No mom I'm not I just don't know how much longer I can take this"

"Well you know I didn't care for the girl that much anyway but I know she loves you"

"How, mom how does she love me when she keeps cheating not only on me but on her daughter." I sighed.

"Keyshia, listen to me you need to make some decisions for you & your family I can't give you all the answers" I looked down playing with my fingers.

"Ok, I'm going to go get some air & get a drink with The girls you mind watching baby girl?"

"I got my baby go ahead I know you need it" I got up kissing my mom & my daughter.

*******
"We can go beat her ass if you want" Lo said rolling her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell us this Keys?" Damita asked.

"Y'all I been going through so much mentally, physically & emotionally, I have to stay strong for my baby"

"I know how you feel but girl we are your best friends you should have told us so we could help you through this"

"I know & I love y'all for that but let's talk about something else I'm tired of thinking about this mess"

"Well i have great news Simone & I are engaged." I yelped in excitement.

"Congratulations Girl"

"Yasss, just please don't make us wear ugly ass dresses" Lo laughed

"Watever Bitch" we had a few more drinks & I had to go to my house to get some more clothes.

I saw Karen's car & I rolled my eyes.

I walked inside sitting her laying on the couch, I ignored her going in our room packing some clothes for me & Jojo.

I finished & walked downstairs seeing Karen standing in front of the door.

"Baby please" she cried.

"Karen move I'm not doing this with you right now go to that Natalia bitch that's who you love anyway right"

"No baby I don't I love you"

"Fuck your love Karen!" I yelled, she jumped a little.

"I hate you why do you keep doing this!"

"I don't know please don't leave me & take my daughter" I shook my head

"You should have thought about that" I said moving her out the way walking out getting in my car.

****************

I just made it home from drinks with the girls & I saw a package sitting on the porch

"What the hell?" I asked myself.

I picked it up & walked in sitting it on the table opening it, it had pictures in it.

It was pictures of me & Gwen having sex, who the fuck been looking at us.

It had a note attached to it.

Watch your back Bitch!

Just then I heard the front door open seeing Gwen walking in on the phone.

I hurried up & put the stuff away.

"Ok girl I just got in I'll call you back" She said hanging up the phone.

"Hey baby" I said standing up.

"Hey you ok?" She asked wrapping her arms around me.

"Yeah I'm fine just tired" I lied.

"Well I'm going to make your favorite tonight & you can have me as dessert" she smiled seductively.

"Oh really?" I bit my lip.

"Yeah." I kissed her causing her to put her tongue in my mouth.

***********
I just got out the shower when I heard my phone ring, it was unknown number, I answered.

"Hello"

"Hello" I said again.

"Who is this?" I asked, it was still silent.

"You find out soon enough bitch you & your punk ass girlfriend" The person said & hung up.

"Who the hell?"

"Baby you okay in there?" Gwen asked on the other side of the door.

"Yeah I'm fine I just saw something on Instagram"

"Oh okay well hurry dinner is ready."

"Ok" once I heard her walk away.

I called Shante & she didn't answer, For some reason I didn't think she had anything to do with this but I had to be sure.

"Shante, it's me Londyn please call me back" I said to her voicemail.

I needed to find out what the hell is going on.