𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

"why did you make us watch that!" eddie slapped bev on the shoulder, she wheezed and fell on the floor.

"that's so not funny" stan rolled his eyes

"it kinda was" bill smiled at bev, she wiped her tears and reached for bill to support herself to stand.

stan had ended up sleeping over eddie's house after that incident, they didn't talk about it after. bev called eddie to see if they could hang out before christmas. of course eddie agreed and decided to bring stan with them.

bev had recommended to go to the theater to watch a scary movie. as they watched, bev kept talking and ate too loud. it wasn't very appealing to any of the audience, which was the reason they were told to leave.

"icecream!" bev grabbed bill's arm again and ran to the truck. stan and eddie sat on a bench waiting for them to get their snacks.

"oh god i feel like i'm babysitting" stan rolled his eyes. eddie laughed, but nodded.

the silence was comfortable

——

"it's not a big deal conno-"

"what the fuck do you mean?!?!" connor yelled, it made richie flinch back. he knew he shouldn't have confronted connor about what eddie had told him, he needed to believe eddie was lying.

"he wanted me to know since it was his husband, he didn't mean any harm!" he cornered him self in.

"you're not going to speak to him! i'm not doing anything wrong. fucking liars" he scoffed turned. richie flinched at the sound of the door slamming.

without hesitation, he packed. the suitcase wasn't too big. richie didn't have much when he first moved in.

approaching the dresser for anything he'll miss, he sees a framed photo. it was a picture of connor and him when first moving into the house. both boys doing jazz hands with the cheesiest smiles he has ever seen. he chuckles and walks towards his suitcase and bags.

if only things were the same.

——

"hey! sto- i'm trying t- bill!" eddie fussed as bill dipped his finger into the cake batter.

"this house is a fucking nightmare" stan grabbed the bowl from eddie and stirred himself.

eddie thanked him and rushed bev and bill out of the kitchen. "wait here, open the door when ben and mike arrive." both 'kids' whined and sat on the couch.

after eddie putting on a show of them on netflix, they agreed and let eddie get back to baking. he rubbed his face entering the kitchen.

"are you sure we still aren't babysitting?" stan rolled him eyes for the 100th time that day. eddie propped himself onto the counter and dipped his finger into the batter. stan gave eddie a stare an annoyed stare.

he licked his finger and nodded, "it's ready." eddie got off the counter and opened the oven.

——

"no! it's get better! he fell and cried to whole way back! he tried to convince bev to take him to the hospital!" mike chuckled and pat ben on the shoulder, everyone laughed, including stan who snorted. ben blushed at the embarrassment, and took another bite into his piece of cake.

"there was o-one time where-" bill got cut off by the sound of bev's phone ringing.

"hold on it's richie" beverly got up and walked into the living room. mike and ben got confused once bill, stan and eddie's moods dropped.

"alright i'll be there soon. love you, bye." bev ended the call and grabbed her stuff from the counter.

"where are you going?" ben frowned.

"richie needs me to pick him up. sorry guys, i'll make it up to all of you!" the door closed and that was that.

A/N: y'all what the fuck is this? idk where i'm going with this story but i want it to end and write a fanfic about richie getting the corona virus

- nadia <3