"Whoa. What was that Manoban?" Jisoo said and quickly sat beside the latter.

"What?"

"Have you already moved on from Jennie? What's with the kiss huh, Lalisa?' Rosѐ said.

"What the hell are you guys saying? I didn't know that Nayeon will do that. There's nothing going on between us. And how do you expect me to move on that fast from that kitten?" Lisa replied.

"Why don't you just date Nayeon instead?" Jisoo suggested.

"Yeah. You two can make a good couple and she can be a good distraction. Who knows, you might forget what you feel for Jennie." Rosѐ added.

"Cut the crap guys. I don't want to use someone as a rebound. That's even more painful."

Lisa accidentally gazed upon the other end of the room. She can feel her heart skipped a bit when she saw a familiar feline eyes staring at her. Lisa spaced out and the two of them exchanges stares for a while.

"Hey. Earth to Lisa." Jisoo said when she saw the blonde spacing out but Lisa didn't seems to be bothered.

"Oh. There's Jennie." Jisoo said when she followed where Lisa was staring at.

"And there's Hanbin." Rosѐ said.

Hanbin saw Lisa and happily waved. His eyes almost disappear when he smiles. Hanbin put her arms around Jennie's shoulder and the latter look at him for a second and smiled sweetly then went back at looking to her best friend. Lisa smiled weakly at them and looked away.

"Do you think Jennie would come with us tomorrow?" Rosѐ asked.

"Maybe. It's our day after all." Jisoo said.

It's the 8th of the month tomorrow and every 8th of the month, the four of them will hangout. It's like their tradition because that was the day when their friendship was made.

Lisa looked at her wrist watch and noticed that it's time for her to leave. She almost spent her free time at the studio, dancing the pain away. It was her only distraction from Jennie. She intentionally spent until an hour after the school hours were over so that she won't be able to watch Hanbin fetching Jennie.

She stood up and bid goodbye to Rosѐ and Jisoo. Those two knew what Lisa is up to and they just let her. They can't do anything but to support the blonde on her decisions and be there for her whenever she needs a friend. Lisa spare another glance to Jennie and saw that her best friend wasn't paying attention to her anymore.

"Does that guy doesn't have hands? Why does she make Jennie feed him? Tch." Lisa said and walk outside the cafeteria.

Lisa saw Sehun coming towards her way in a rushing manner. He was panting when she stopped in front of Lisa.

"What's the rush Sehoe?" Lisa said. Sehun raised his hand asking Lisa for a minute. He needs to catch his breath. He was running around the school trying to find the blonde.

"Y-you knew Nayeon right?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah. What about that?"

"You're close with her right?"

"Apparently?"

"Then you need to help me!"

"Help you with what?"

"Well, I bumped into her and I saw that she's with someone. And I swear! I saw an angel!" Sehun said and held Lisa's both arms and shake her.

"Yah!" Lisa said and removed Sehun's hands forcefully.

"Please Li, help me. Even just her name would be enough." Sehun begged but Lisa just walked passed him.

"Come on, if I can't date you then help me find a girlfriend!" Sehun shouted. Lisa just raised her hand up and sent Sehun a middle finger while continuing walking towards the studio. She even laugh when she heard Sehun groaned annoyingly.