Chapter 14: Business

Trenece - After waiting an entire day I was on my way to pick up the girls from the airport. When I got there they were already standing outside. "Dana stop staring at me like that" I said Getting irritated, "king doesn't know yet does he?" I just looked at her and shook my head. "Right now is not the right time to tell him". Of course I wanna tell my husband I'm pregnant but he's king and he has a lot of shit on his plate with handling business so I'm just gone have to wait. I'm not surprised that I'm pregnant again considering the fact that we have sex all the time but this'll be baby number six. I need to slow down man but that will be handled later Because right now it's strictly business now and no time for games.

Alisa - I'm so damn tired it's ridiculous! This baby is kicking my ass. But once again none of that matters because we had to fly out to Atlanta for business. It's crazy How we've managed to stay on the top, have families, and still handle business after ten years. I'm complaining tho. I'm about to take me a nice little nap until this meeting starts

Dana- So I'm in Atlanta Because business requires my time. I just dont look forward to facing my sisters because they blame everything on me. I wished they would consider the simple fact that I have a family just like they do, and problems just like they do. I have bad days too and they need to see that first and then point fingers.

King- So Trenece is back on this shit again! She thinks I don't know she pregnant. We've been together for ten years I know my wive and I know her body better than she knows. I'm gonna give her till the end of the day to tell me or there will be a problem!