Chapter 9: The Life Change

Trence POV:

We are in this fucking plane, and im pissed! I dont want to go to Atlanta to meet anybody, especially my husband's father that we had no knowledge about. Like seriously who the fuck do he think he is demanding shit like this. Our lives are already dangerous enough, and he wants me and King to take over a fuckng mafia! You've got to be kidding me. I didnt even know that King's retarded ass was even mixed with anything to be in a fucking mafia. Yes I'm pissed the hell off and I want King's ass to know it, so I kept moving in my seat and breathing hard while rolling my eyes at him everytime he looked at me. I guess he got tired of me because he started yelling: " TRENECE LOSE THE FUCKING ATTITUDE! I DONT WANT TO BE HERE AS MUCH AS YOU DONT WANT TO BE HERE. HE REQUESTED US AS A FUCKING FAMILY  SO WERE ALL GOING! NOW CHILL THE FUCK OUT!" He got done yelling at me and I wouldnt dare push him too far, I've been with his mean ass long enough to know what he's capable of. Now dont let that statement misunderstand who the fuck I am. I'm still that bitch that dont mind bodying anybody who comes sideways, I just know how to respect my man. This flight was long as shit, but we just arrived and a man in a black suit escorted us out like we were Barack amd Michelle Obama. He grabbed our luggage, and led us in the direction of the black on black hummer with extra tinted windows. We were driving for about a good two hours before we pulled up to the most beautiful home i've ever seen. It was huge! Me and King's house could fit in this house two and a half times. We stepped out and I grabbed Kendall, as Prince, Karter, Kolbie, and Kenneth got out behind me. We all held hands and me and king made eye contact and he nodded so I guess here's our new start.

King POV:

Man today has been a long fucking day. Long ass flight, then dealing with Trenece's funky ass attitude because she didnt wanna come, I had to put her in line cuz she was acting like she had forgotten who I was so I helped her. Anyways when we landed, ya boy got presidential service nigga. The ride was boring and long as hell. Man we pulled up to his crib I didnt expect it to be this big. This is about two of my house and my house is big as fuck, I know its big cuz i designed it and had that bitch built from the ground up and it wasnt cheap, so i know this fucking house had to cost some fucking money. After we all got out, we held hands and I nodded at Trenece signaling that this was it and we go in as a unit, fuck shit up as a unit, and stay together as a unit. We got to the door and a man that looked just like me was standing in the doorway, but he was too young to be my father. A older looking version came from around the corner and he looked just like us too. He spoke to me " I'm King, and this is your twin bother Karter" my mouth hit the floor and when i looked over at trenece her mouth was open too.