Cant be trusted

Mr.King I'm still thinking about your offer I said into to phone, I'll call you back when I make up my mind.

My name Is Wayne, I'm King's right hand man but he has everything that I want! Its not fair! I work harder than he does, I layed eyes on trenece first so I should have her . That little bitch thinks she can get away without telling king we fucked two years ago while he was out of town but he'll find out soon enough and then she'll be mine. I might as well take kings dad offer, he gone kill us both when he find out. Shit my time coming anyhow fuck it.
*phone convo*
Yes sir I think I'm gone take that offer, what's the first step? I can't kill her sisters sir...... yes.....I can do that. Nice doing business with you sir.
*phone convo over *

King
I'm in a fuckin meeting and somebody blowin my shit up! It better be important I thought to myself. I excused myself from the meeting to see who it was and what the fuck they wanted, it's my right hand man sending me pictures of him fuckin my wife! I was so pissed I thew my phone into the wall and watched that bitch shatter into pieces, I couldn't get to my car fast enough.

Trenece! Trenece! Where the fuck you at!? I walked in the house yellin for her as I watched her walk out the bedroom and run towards me as if something was wrong, I instantly shoved her off me and ask her if she fucked my right hand man. She started crying and trying to explain herself and that all I needed to hear for me to punch the wall and leave the house.