Chapter 12: Answers

Narrator

King stood there with his mouth hung open feeling confused. He finally snapped out of it as he looked back and forth between his father and his brother, twin brother at that. What the fuck is going on? why didn't you tell me I had a twin while we were on the phone? King spoke in shock. Son just come and have a seat and I'll explain everything to you big King said in response. King and his family followed his father and his brother into the house stopping at the living room. They all took a seat. "Son, are you ready to hear this?" big King asked taking a deep breath. King looked at his father and let out a breath, "yeah man, lay it all out there" King said. Big King started "Well, before you and your twin brother Karter was born, I was one of the biggest drug lords there was. Your mom got pregnant with you two so I tried to cut down on the business. I didn't know my father was a Mafia King until I got sucked in. Me and your mom got into a big argument and she packed all she could for y'all so she stormed out the house and drove off. she was killed in a car accident, and you two were split up. Your brother found his way back to me while I'm just now finding you.

King- Wow! I had no fucking clue That's the way it happened I said to my father lowly. Now that this is out the way, do you mind telling me Why my family has to takeover the mafia? "Son, It's only right. You are my first born I believe you will keep shit in line for me" his father said as he walked up the long staircase.

Trenece- This is unbelievable. He still wants us to takeover a Damn mafia! what does his old ass mean by "It's only right"! Thats bullshit!