Chapter 2: King's back

Man I'm tired as hell! We've expanded the business all the way to hawaii and everywhere in between. I had things to take care of, but none of that matters when i step foot in my house and see my wife and kids. I never thought that in ten years I'd have a beautiful wife and five bad ass kids that i love to death. I opened the door and heard Trenece telling the kids to stop running around the house. I went into the kitchen and saw her cooking over the stove, that's what i like to see. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind kissing her neck, she giggled and turned around and gave me a long slow kiss. She must've missed me, ima tear that ass up later. My baby girl kendall came running in the kitchen screaming daddy, that's what I live for. Trenece fussed at her for running again, I hate seeing my kids get in trouble, so i took her in my office with me, i know Trenece thinks I spoil them too much, which is true but I want my kids to have any and everything my kids desire. I was snapped out of my daze when kendall's head shot up when she heard lil vonte's voice calling her. That's Dana's and vonte's four year old son, him and Kendall is the same age. I guess i can get some work done since kendall left me.