Chapter 10: Are You Serious

Trenece POV:

I just know good and muthafucking well this nigga didnt say his twin. What kind of shit is this? I looked at King and saw his mouth was still open. Damn this shit is crazy. " So you mean to tell me, that I got a fucking twin I aint know shit about?" King said through gritted teeth. I grabbed his arm gently and looked at him. I gave me a look that he only has when he's ready to kill. I honestly felt offended, "excuse me guys could you two give me and King a minute please?" I asked politely as could knowing I waw about to cuss his black ass out. They both nodded their heads in understanding. That's when I let him have it "Kingston Amar James you have lost your damn mind bringing us from our home to here to hear shit like this and then give me a death glare! Nigga you betta get your shit together and act like we came here for business. Yes you got some news yoi didn't expect and it made you upset but you will behave yourself while we here getting this shit over with now come on so we can have a civilized tension-free  conversation with your dad and brother. I love you babe. King was speechless the entire time because he knew I was right. By the time I got done he got up and gave me a hug.