Chapter 13: We got yo back

Alisa - So here I am at 4:30 in the fucking morning with my family boarding a plane to fly to Atlanta because of business. I'm too tired for this shit bro! Im pregnant as hell I should be somewhere laying down but this is the life I signed up for. And I wish Vonte and Dana would hurry the fuck up Im ready to go to fucking sleep. You okay babe? Trae asked resting his hand on my thigh. Yeah, just a little tired baby thats all. I told him smiling. He gave me an uneasy look and just dropped it.

Dana - Dana bring yo ass! Vonte yelled at me. Shut the fuck up and quit fucking rushing me nigga, im on my way down, shit! I yelled back. His ass been nagging me since Trenece called. Its fucking 4:30 in the damn morning..... too early for his ass to be yelling. Shut up for you wake up my baby. I said coming down the steps. Man you ready? He asked picking up a sleeping DJ. Obviously. I said in an irritated tone. He sighed as we got in the car and made our way to the airport.

Trenece - Where the fuck are they, I thought to myself. Call em babe. King suggested, I nodded and made the call.

*phone convo*

A- Yeah.

D- Wassup.

T- Where yall at ?

D- We on our way to the airport.

A- We waiting on they slow asses.

T- Are you fucking serious?

A- Not my fault.

D- Alisa shut yo ass up, I said we on our way.

A- You know what Dana im not gone have too much of yo fucking disrespect.

T- Both of yall need to chill the fuck out. Especially you Dana, yo ass been tripping lately. I dont know what the fuck has gotten into yo ass but I know you betta get that shit together. And im not playing, on bible this the last time im saying something to yo disrespectful ass.

D- Yeah okay, like I said I'll get there when I fucking get there. Bye.

A- Trenece thats yo sister, im done with her ass. But i'll see you in a minute.

T- Alright.

*end of convo*

I sighed and rubbed my temples, I can already tell this shit aint gone go well. Especially not with way Dana's ass is acting. Although im hoping for the best I can only expect the worst. I'll just have to see how it goes.