I beat you to it

King

I'm hurt! A real nigga is hurt but I love her. I'm gone stay with my wife but I'm gone kill Wayne first, I know Trenece got plans on killing him but after him that nigga that say he my sperm donor gotta go too. So let's get to work.

Later on that night *

I kicked down his front door, the dumb ass nigga didn't have an alarm system or security, his ass thought he was untouchable cuz he stay in a gated community? He thought wrong cuz king don't give two fucks! I found his stupid sleeping like a baby. So slapped the shit out his ass! WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCH! I yelled as I hit him with the butt of my gun. He woke up in a panic looking around, I almost wanted to laugh at the nigga. I made sure I tied him up real good so I could get some answers before I killed him. "Why did you think it was okay for you to FUCK my wife? " I said just above a whisper until I yelled fuck in his face. He didn't say anything so I shot his right foot and I was gone work my way up until I got answers.

By the time he answered my third question I had shot my way up to his left shoulder blade before I ended his life with three bullets to the head and battery acid to eat away at his flesh. I guess my dad  is next since he wanted to off me anyways. He better be prepared for what's coming because I'm not holding nothing back!