Chapter 5: Something new

Narrator- Everybody sat around the table eating and talking, until Trenece looked up from her plate to Alisa "don't you have something you wanna tell us Alisa"? She spoke as she tooked a sip of water. Alisa's eyes grew wide as she looked at her sister because she didn't tell anybody. "ummmm, yea i do actually" Alisa said with nervousness written all over her face.

Alisa- Ummmm, yea i do actually, i said in response to Trenece. I was forced to say something now since I was called out. I looked around the table before i decided to say anything, i might as well. So here goes nothing, "well, umm I'm pregnant" i said slowly as Trae started chocking on his drink and king patted his back laughing. Trae doesn't think this is funny and i know he gone shit a cow when we get home, I just know it. "yall just aint gone stop poppin these babies out huh?" Dana looked at me with a straight face. "bitch you the last one to be talkin, ms im never having kids vonte can kiss my ass and leave me" I quoted what she said pissed off, because she always got something negative to say. She's my sister and I love her but she needs to keep her mouth shut and her fucking opinion to herself. "Trae, grab tj we out. Alani go put your shoes on" I said looking at Dana and shaking my head. "You really gone let Dana ruin your day?" Trenece said to me with an irritated look on her face. "Look, I'm not about to sit here and listen to her talk shit. If you wanna let her talk shit about how many kids you have, then you sit here and say you pregnant. But I'm leaving, so I'll call you whenever" I finished and turned around to get Alani. "Alisa stop being so fuckin sensitive! Damn! You been acting like this since we were little! We are fucking thirty now. Stop letting little stuff get to you and grow the fuck up, cuz you pissin me off now. You too grown" Dana semi-yelled at me, that was the last fucking straw, I have had it with her talking to us like we bitches on the street. "You know what Dana, say how you fucking feel, but you betta watch yo fuckin tone when you talkin to. You must've lost yo muthafuckin mind talkin to me like that, yeah we thirty but I will fuck you up like you ten. Don't fuckin play wit me Dana, you done pushed it too far now. You think cuz you grown with kids you can talk reckless, nigga don't forget we practically raised you! Unbelievable! Lets go Trae" I said as i walked out the door.

Trenece- Dana! What the fuck was that?! You know you were out of line, thirty or three it's a certain level of respect you need to show. I cannot believe the way you just dropped yo shit and showed yo ass like that. That's new, you ain't never talked to Alisa like that. I'm gone tell you once, call her and apologize and if i ever hear you talk to our sister like that again when she's looking for our support, I kid you not, I'm gone beat yo ass like bitch on the curb and I'm not playing Dana. Im really not, that shit you pulled was unacceptable grown or not and you betta fix it. I got up and walked away from the table pissed. I was so heated, why would Dana talk to Alisa like that tho. She is too fuckin old for me to have to check her like that. Im going to bed I have a headache now from dealing with this bullshit.

Dana- You have got to be fucking kidding me! So now im the bad guy because i said what was on my mind? I didn't think Alisa would be so damn sensitive like get the fuck on. She too grown to be whining like that anyways. Fuck that! Im not about to apologize for shit. Im thirty years old, married, with kids. Trenece got me fucked up if she think for one second I'm about to waste a minute of my time apologizing for the way i feel. I couldnt even respond to Trenece right at the moment, I'm too shocked right now at the way they both just blew up on me, if anything i need an apology. "come on yall let's go" i said to vonte and my son before getting up and walking out the door with them behind me.