Book 2 Chapter 8: Aww Hell..

As if things couldn't get any worse, they just did. Cyko looked up at his phone, and nothing but fear, and regret filled his heart. Instead of doing a simple recording, he went on Gachagram live with over 100k views!

He got up to turn off the live, but it was too late. Everyone was commenting about what had went down, from start to finish. Cyko scrolled through the comments to see the names of a few people he recognized, and their scorning voices entered his head.

Instantly, his notifications went off like crazy. He received tons of messages from Rose, Kilios, X, Lyte, even some people that he didn't know had his number..but what really made his heart ache was seeing a number two, by Phantom's name..

'What did he have to say?' Cyko thought. He scratched his head like a mad man, and began to pace around the room. During all of this, Kaio said nothing. He was too ashamed to even look Cyko in the eyes. Had he known that Cyko was recording, he wouldn't have participated!

Cyko finally worked up the courage to read Phantoms message.

It read: Message 1 (1 day ago): "Hey Cyko. I feel like we should talk about what went down a few days ago. Making you leave like that wasn't the very best decision of mine. I have all of these rooms in my house, and I didn't think to make you sleep in any one of them.. So.. If you aren't too mad at me, you can come back. I bought chu favorite snackies, and I wrote a song about you.'

Cyko's smile grew long and wide. Phantom wanted him to come home! The thought of him holding his lover in his arms filled him with glee! The thought of him having sex with someone else a few moments ago, slipped his mind completely... Until he read the next message that had a screenshot attached.

It read: Message 2 (5 minutes ago):
You sick, and disgusting bastard.. How could you do this to me?! How could you humiliate me like this?! I invited you back into my home, and you go to HIS house and.. Why would you do that to me..? I thought you loved me..? You know what? We are OVER over. Your betrayal will never be forgiven... Goodbye Cyko.

*Messages have been blocked*

Cyko dropped his phone, and began to breathe hard. Phantom blocked him..? He leaned over the sink and began to cry. What in the hell was he thinking?! Why didn't he just read his messages? None of this would've happened, had he just looked at his phone.

Kaio had already left the bathroom and got dressed. But he wasn't even the slightest thought on Cyko's mind at the moment. He assured that he wasn't in his way, in case he decided to leave.

Cyko looked at his reflection, and nothing but hatred and anger grew deep within him. His eyes began to glow, his fists shook in anguish, and punched the glass mirror, shattering it.

'7 years bad luck' he thought to himself. 'But I've had that for quite a while...huh?'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings! I apologize for the month and a half wait! Writers block has been a bitch to me, but I had a dream that went down exactly like this, and said... Oh my... This could work!! Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this story! Be sure to vote on my story, and I hope you leave all of your thoughts and questions! Love you all!