Chapter 7: Thoughts...

After napping for a few hours, Cyko woke to find his adorable lover snuggling him. He blushed at how cute he was and didn't want to disturb his sleeping beauty..even though he had to pee really bad, until he felt a hand on his manhood. What in the hell was phantom dreaming about. He began to jerk Cyko off and he moaned little things. "Phantom was sleep fucking! Jerking? Wet dream?" Cyko thought to himself. I'm gonna cum soon.

Cyko's POV:
Oh my god...he's so damn cute! I don't want to wake him... But...I can't cum yet... His hand feels so good~.

Phantoms POV:
Mmm...stupid video game.

After Cyko held in his pee for about 20 or so minutes and came, his sleeping beauty finally woke. "Took you long enough sexy~" he said. Phantom blushed a bright red and pouted. "Aww is my cute phantom upset~?" Cyko asked in a teasing tone. Phantom shook his head and kissed his lips softly. It was a sweet passionate kiss, but Cyko still had to pee. "Mmm.. Let's continue this when I come back~ and by the way..did you know you jerked me off in your sleep~? Or was that on purpose?." he asked seductively to Phantom which caused him to blush. Cyko nearly ran to the restroom when he left Phantoms room. He wasn't use to his house yet and it took him a while to find the bathroom. "Why does a small man like Phantom need such a large mansion??" he asked himself. Finally, he found the restroom. As Cyko began to think about why phantom had a large mansion, he wondered about his rankings in music. Come to think of it, phantom is quite the musician in Vinyl City. He is 2nd on the charts behind Lyte's brother. Lyte comes in 3rd. "I wonder how Lyte's brother is doing." Cyko asked. He finished peeing and washed his hands, and left the restroom. "Now to find my way back." he sighed. He began to walk around the place and scanned the albums on the wall. Phantom barely had any pictures on the wall of his family. Come to think of it, he never spoke about his family. This dawned on Cyko for a while, and it really bothered him. Where did his family go? Did they leave him as a child? Are they away on business? Do they live in another country? Did they die? Were they murdered? Did....did he accidentally kill them to do his job without knowing? Nah..he would've known by now. He remembers all of his victims...right?

Phantoms POV:
"I wonder where Cykopath is... I'm getting a little bored"

Cyko:
I don't think I killed them... Right? I mean it would've been a long time ago. Right? What if it was me and phantom finds out?! Would he hate me? Would he break up with me? Would he move away from me?