Chapter 4: Water Please.

The kiss seemed to be way more passionate than the other thought. They were in each others arms as if they would disappear if they let go. Phantom felt something coming, so, he picked up the little psychopath bridal style and carried him to the bedroom. He closed the door with his foot before throwing the other on the bed. After settling from the bounce, the two rejoined lips, and began a heated tongue battle. I suppose it was to see who could be the most dominant. Phantom won of course. Since Cyko was already naked, Phantom broke the heated kiss to quickly take off his clothes. However, Cyko wanted him NOW. He helped Phantom undress by unbuckling his belt, while Phantom took care of the upper half. It took them a little while to get only ONE of them undressed. It was a pattern of hot kissing, then undressing, hot kissing, undressing, hot kissing, and undressing for a good 3 to 4 minutes. After a good 5 minutes, Phantom was finally, yet only, in his boxers. "Looks like we missed a part," Cyko said pointing down to Phantoms pants. He gave a nice, sexy smirk. "Oh no~ what shall we do about it," he cooed getting closer and closer. Cyko was ready for another heated kiss, until he thought of a way to tease Phantom. "Water please?" he asked with loving eyes. "Come again?" Phantom asked with a blank expression on his face. Cykopath giggled as his adorable dark haired angel was puzzled. "Y-yeah. You want me to be hydrated so I can make sweet love to you right?" he asked in a seductive tone. Phantom knew what he was doing and went to go get him some water. Cyko quickly jumped out of bed and jumped out the window onto the wet sidewalk.