Chapter 19: Conversation with the Cops

Cop 1: What exactly happened here?

Cyko: My boyfriend and I had company over and one of his servants was jealous of our new relationship and drugged us.

Cop 2: Who were the big guys and the little man downstairs?

Cyko: I don't know who the boy was, but the two guys must've been his guards.

Cop 1: Who killed the man? What was his name?

Cyko: Jacob. He was the servant that was angry at me for being with the owner of this place. He died because I used self defense.

Cop 2: Why were they naked?

Cyko: *looks sad and helpleeeesss* (Hamilton joke😂💖) They...they...

Cop 1: Its ok... We understand.

Cyko: How are my friends doing? He had attacked them to get them out of the way...

Cop 2: One has lost a severe amount of blood but the other was still unconscious.

Cyko: Oh...alright.

Cop 1: Do you have anything else to add sir?

Cyko: ...My boyfriend's parents were murdered and they never found the killer.... I remember hearing Jacob ranting in the kitchen one night saying "I got rid of them to get close to him" can you look into that?

Cop 1: We will do our best buy we may need to ask your boyfriend a few questions.. *tried to walk past him*

Cyko: *blocks his way* Please! Don't go up there...he's recovering from what had happened..

Cop 2: We will come later then *grabs the other cops shoulder* come on.

Cop 1: *tips his hat* have a nice night

*they leave*

Cop 1: He is so attractive!

Cop 2: did you see his chest and jawline??

Cop 1: How could I not?!

Cop 2: Wouldn't mind having a slice of that life..

Cop 1: right? I'd like to get in those pants any day.

Cop 2: *laughs*

Cyko: *chuckles* 'You don't want a slice of this life~... Do you reader?'