Book 2 Chapter 3: Conversations

"I don't fear you" Kaio said sternly to Cyko. He was shocked that someone actually admitted to him, in his face, that they weren't afraid of him. He was speechless, caught up in the moment. His mind was completely blank. Kaio didn't even show any signs of fear, nor regret. Was Cyko losing his touch? He has been lacking a lot in his past jobs, but was this really it?

Kaio suddenly blushed madly and giggled. Cyko looked at him, confused and slightly ticked. "What? Are you mocking me now?" Cyko asked with an attitude and pouted like a child. Kaio smiled and replied, "You made this face as if someone innocent said a dirty joke". Cyko suddenly blushed, because only Phantom notices that face.

'Phantom...Phantom.. Pha- Phantom!' Cyko thought to himself as he finally noticed the time. 1 hour had passed, and it only felt like 15 minutes.

Cyko quickly got up, ran over to the register and ordered Phantoms favorite donut and cup of coffee, and made his way to the door. Kaio quickly followed and they said their goodbyes. "If you ever want to find me and talk again, I'm on the 3rd floor, apartment 3251115*"

With that being said, they exchanged numbers and they parted ways. Not another word was said. Cyko went back home, and so did Kaio.

As Cyko made his way to Phantom's mansion, he couldn't help but notice that the one and only Mother Rose, was sitting on a bench.

He contemplated on whether he should ask her if everything was alright or not, because of the time. Then, he realized that Phantom may ask questions, and he can use her as an excuse to why he's been gone, instead of telling him where he really was.

He walked over to her and sat on the bench next to her.
"Rose?" He asked slightly nudging her. She turned and smiled to see one of her close friends out and about.

"Cyko dear how are you?" she said clasping her hands together. He truly appreciated how she smiled when she saw him, instead of someone cowering in fear, or assuming he's going to kidnap them.

"I'm just out getting breakfast for Phantom. What about you? Normally I'd see you and a few of the others walking around town."

That smile he enjoyed seeing went away: it turned into a smile of thoughtfulness. "Cyko.." she said softly and then she looked up at him with tears of joy. I'm getting married~" Cyko smiled happily and embraced her tightly. Married? Rose Scarlet? "Rose that's fantastic! You and Monika are tying the knot?"

"Well..."

Cyko looked at her confused. Weren't they a huge thing? They were so inseparable. "What happened Rose? Aren't you getting married to Monika? I thought you two were inseparable.." She looked away rubbing both of her arms.

"Cyko.." she started "Monika and I haven't been together for a while now. We haven't been talking like we used to, she hardly ever makes any type of communication with me, so we kind of just... Ya know?"

After talking about how Rose and Monika had been over for nearly a year, they finally got to where they were before. "So Rose, if it's not Monika, who exactly are you going to marry?" Cyko asked with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed. "Cyko... I'm going to marry..."

💍Kilios
💍Ferry
💍Nova Blade
💍Random Lunime Character of your choice (that isn't already shipped)

What will happen next? You guys get to decide who mother Scarlet marries!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Anyone who understands the message will get a free shoutout in the next chapter with fan art! Just tag me in the Gacha World group on Facebook, with the meaning of the message, and I'll tell you if its right or not. However, as soon as you tag me in the post, I will make an update, claiming the winner! Get to work my babies!