2019 is the worst so far...

Hello my children.. I know a lot of you have read my chapters and you know that some things have been giving me a lot of tough obstacles to pass over, yet I try my hardest to concoure, but this new obstacle has proven to be the hardest for me...

My grandfather, GRANDFATHER, was attacked last night by a group of bastard that took his money, wallet, and everything, and I was thinking to myself "How pathetic, broke, and worthless can you be to attack an old man?! A 74, back hurting, hard working man that's trying to provide for his family?

These assholes are still out there... Somewhere. Justice has not been served.. But soon, it will.. I hope. Always watch where you are my children. Get home as soon as you can. Avoid bad neighborhoods alone. Try and be in a group of you do travel to said neighborhoods.

I normally don't wish death upon anyone, but for once, I hope that their karma is excruciatingly painful, traumatizing, and deadly.

I'm already working in the next chapter, so give me a few days to be with family my children, and I will see you soon.

                                     Sincerely, Mama.                                                                                               R. Scarlet