Chapter 1: Answer me!

It all started in Cykopath's living room, on a nice cold, wet, rainy afternoon. He was sitting on the floor of his new apartment that had a nice view of Vinyl City, starring out the window, watching the relaxing storm. It was around 7 when the storm worsened, so Cyko decided it was time for bed, so he could sleep easily. He went to the bathroom to take a nice warm shower and washed his hair with some good smelling shampoo. He got out the shower and dried his hair, and wrapped another towel around his waist. He came out the bathroom and was just about to turn off the living room lights, until he heard a loud knock on the door. "Who is it?", he asked in an in a calm way. There was no answer, but he did not pay any attention to it while he looked at some letters sent to him from friends that were on vacation. Although, he did wonder who could be out during a storm, on a cold night like this. Again, there was a knock, but louder than the first, like a bang. Cyko turned his head slowly to face the door and slightly tilted his head up. "Who could that be at a time like this?", he thought to himself before going to open the door. "You know, when someone asks who it is, it'd be wise to ans-", but before he could finish his sentence, he swung the door open to see a tall, dark, figure whose arm was on the side of the door with a black tethered hoodie on, and their head down. Cyko eyes slightly widened before realizing who this figure was. "-wer", he finished. The dark figures head began to rise slowly, but Cyko's heart beat rose quickly. Finally, their eyes meet. Cyko blushes, and the mysterious stranger chuckled darkly. "Well aren't you gonna let me in? It is cold out here..."

(〃^∀^〃)ゞ

Next chapter coming soon...