Chapter 8: Phantom in Charge

After a few several minutes of searching around the house for pictures of Phantom's family, Cyko finally found himself standing at Phantom's bedroom door again. As he sighed in relief, he entered the room, and closed the door behind him. When he turned around, he found himself list for words when he saw Phantom. His lover laid there, half naked, in a sexual pose. "Now what took you so long~?" Phantom asked in a dark sexy tone, that sent shivers up Cyko's spine. He couldn't think of anything to say. He was speechless. But he shook his head and tried to focus on the situation at hand. "Phanny" he started, "Where's your family?" he asked with a concerned look. Phantoms face changed in almost half a millisecond. His head fell down with a troubled look. Cyko felt nervous, he soon regretted asking his question. Before Cyko could go toward Phantom, he got out of bed and walked towards Cyko. Cyko slowly began to back up from Phantom, becoming a little scared, and backed up against a wall. What was Phantom about to do to Cyko? Was going to slap him, hug him, tell him up close? "They were killed. Cops never found out who did it." he replied darkly.

Cyko's POV:
Oh god...does he think I did it? Did I do it? Does he think its me? Does he hate me?

Phantoms POV:
Does he remember?

"Why do you ask?" he said in a stern voice. Phantom slammed his arm on the side of Cyko's face making a loud booming sound and grinned evilly. It nearly scared the shit out of him. Keep in mind, all Cyko had to do was pee. Phantoms face got closer to Cyko's, and oh how he wanted to back away some more. Phantom leaned close to Cyko's ear and whispered "Did you...kill my parents...Cykopath?" he asked in an oh-so-sexy deep voice, turning Cyko on, but still putting fear into him. He shook his head quickly like a guilty child lying to his parents, about breaking the family vase. Again, Phantom slammed his arm again and asked in a more serious tone, like a parent trying to make the guilty child confess. "Did you kill them Cykopath?" Again...Cyko shook his head, faster than before. Phantom slowly turned his head, facing Cyko's cheek. Cyko was a sweating/blushing mess. Phantom put his hand on the other side of Cyko's face and made him, face him. He had sweat rolling down the side if his face. He wasn't sure if his lover was the same, from before. Phantom could tell and he kissed him, to reassure him of course. However, while Cyko was distracted in the kiss, he put his leg in between Cyko's, rubbing his member. Cyko began to moan in the kiss, while Phantom reached for some sort of spray bottle on the side of him and Cyko. He pulled away quickly from the kiss and sprayed Cyko in the face. Cyko winced a bit. It didn't burn, sting, hurt, or anything. It only him feel sleepy. "Time for your punishment Cykopath~", Phantom said before Cyko completely passed out, falling forwards, into his arms. When Cyko woke, he was tied up and gagged. A cherry flavored ball gag in his mouth, his arms were tied above him, there we're 2 different ropes holding each of Cyko's legs apart. And he was naked.

Cyko's POV:
Oh god... What the hell is this place? Is this Phantoms torture chamber, or torture dungeon? Whatever this place is... I don't want to be in it anymore. And what's with this stupid ball gag anyway?!

As Cyko tried to escape, he heard a door slam and footsteps approach from behind him. He tried to turn around and see who was coming, but couldn't get a good look. A whip slapped the skin on Cyko's ass making him yell out in pain. "I'm sorry honey~ was that to hard?" a familiar voiced asked in mocking concern. It was... Phantom?! "Welcome to your husbands sex dungeon ~" he smirked evilly. Cyko's manhood stood tall and proud when he saw his lovers hair in a man bun. Yes. A man bun. He smiled, and came close to take off the ball gag and kiss his lover on the lips with his tongue, entering his mouth deeply, then pulled away. "Your Phantom's in charge for tonight" he said beginning to jerking off in front if Cyko.