Chapter 20: The Scarlet Mother

It was a few days after the whole Jacob accident happened. A woman with bright white hair, scarlet red eyes with a caramel skin tone walked up to the front door of the manor, and ringed the doorbell. Cyko opened the door with a smile on his face and hugged the woman tightly as if she was his long lost mother.

"Rose! It's so good to see you!" exclaims Cyko. She hugs him back slightly tighter and smiles. "Cyko you crazy kid!  I missed you more!" she pulls away and holds his hands. "How are you? Phantom? How's everything going?" Cyko's expression changed from a happy welcoming look to a sad and depressed look, holding his head down. She put her hand on his face and made him look at her.

"Talk to me.." she demanded and Cyko lead her to the bar that was next to the kitchen. After a good 25 minutes of explaining to her what had happened, Rose went from a loving giant to a ready kill machine. Her whole vibe turned sour once she heard what happened to get friends. She had tears coming from her eyes and she held her hands together in front of her face as if she were thinking hard (looking like kid Sasuke Uchiha).

"Damnit!" She slams her fists in the counter top, shaking the drinks that stood there. "If I had come early, I could've prevented any of this from happening! I could've kept my friends safe. Why am I always too late?" she cried out and covers her face. Cyko grabbed her wrists and made her look at him. "Hey, don't put any of this on you. No one knew this was gonna happen Rosie. Not even me. If anything, it was my fault. I knew this Jacob fellow was bad news and I didn't take action." She held his head to hers. "Stop it. Don't blame yourself." she said calmly hugging his head against her chest, "it wasn't your fault. None of this was your fault Cyko. If anything like this does happen again, let your Mama Rose know ok?" she said giving him a kiss on the forehead.

After having a few drinks, Cyko finally changed the subject. "So how are you and Ms. Monica?" he asked with a smirk as she spit out her lemonade. She stuttered and blushed so hard that she couldn't even talk like a human. She made noises, hand gestures, and even tried to write on a piece of paper, of what she wanted to say, but of course, she failed horribly and let out a defeated sigh. "Haha! You always know how to make a person feel like shit Cyko.." "I know. You'll be heading out soon?" he asked with an impatient look "Yeah. I'm leaving with Monica for a trip to the resort again. Something isn't right there, according to Luni"

After telling each other their plans, Cyko and Rose bid each other a due. She was off to be with the one she loved, and he went to go see how his lover was doing.