32

Author's pov:

"ALPHA!" Out of nowhere, Yugyeom bursts into the room like a storm, startling the sleeping baby in his appa's arms. Jimin rocks him trying to calm the little being, but nothing stops the severe crying.

"What the hell, Yugyeom?! There's a thing called knocking. See what have you done to my son?!" Yoongi scolds the Beta, but even with that Yugyeom still seems totally unfocused; the boy is watching through the baby in Jimin's arms instead of his leader's eyes.

"He's here!" The Beta lets out without taking his eyes off of the baby.

"Who's here, Yugyeom?!" Jimin asks the terrified boy the calmest way possible, but soon enough he turns like him the moment the door is opened, revealing the last person they could think and want in the room.

"Well, I'm here!" Taehyung steps into the room like he belongs to there from the first place. The vampire smirks when he sees the amazed reactions he gets.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Taehyung?" Yoongi comes between the bed and the intruder protectively. He usually has things in hand, but when that thing comes to his newborn son, he can't control his emotions like always.

"I don't have any vicious plan, dear Yoongi. I'm just here to congractulate you for your new member and also the next heir to the werewolf pack. That's all." Taehyung grins annoyingly, and this time Jungkook can't bring himself to calm down. He tries to attack the arrogant vampire, but Yoongi holds him with his hands.

"I'm so curious why you're so on time, Taehyung. I mean you live here and you could come anytime, but now that..."

"But I've chosen now because Jin is also here. I have men around this whole area, dear Yoongi. That's what you wanted to say, right?!" Taehyung answers the other's question honestly but with gritted teeth as he doesn't like it when other people cross-question him when it should be the other way around.

"It's like we give him to you that easily!" Jungkook snickers, making the vampire tear his gaze apart from Yoongi to give the younger Alpha a pointed glare.

"He's eventually mine, Jungkook, whether you give him to me easily or not, but right now I just wanna take him with myself to my castle, and I don't intend to feed on him for the time being."

Jin gulps his saliva down his throat forcefully and watches the scene with worry, his body trembling as though he was standing barefoot on snow.

There are weird tingles circulating throughout his body. The human can't understand why he fears the vampire more when he says he doesn't want to suck his blood.

"We won't let you do this, Taehyung." Jungkook threatens the vampire, using his Alpha tone dangerously.

"I told you I'm not gonna hurt him and stop acting like a kid, Jungkook! I think the baby in Jimin's arms is more mature than you!"

Jungkook's eyes flash red out of pure anger and his clothes start tearing slowly as he's one second away to shift into his wolf form.

"JUNGKOOK, GODDAMN IT! CONTROL YOURSELF." Yoongi practically roars at the furious Alpha and tries to push him.

The baby's crying intensifies more with his father's shouting. Jin's heartbeat increases and he feels smothered, like he actually can't breathe and get air into his lungs anymore.

"You really wanna do this fight, Jungkook. You know who will lose at the end, and yet you don't want to back down, stupid Alpha." This time, Taehyung doesn't hide his emotions either. His voice yells itself how much he's in rage. The two are piercing each other with their sharp stares, and Jin can see where this fight will end.

"PLEASE STOP IT!" The human's terrified scream brings everyone back to sanity.

"I-I will go with Taehyung. Please just stop this, for the sake of the baby, stop it." Jin cries painfully as he clutches his heart.

"This isn't gonna happen. Have you lost your mind?" Jungkook roars at the human, but this time Jin gathers up all his courage to send the Alpha's tone to the back of his mind.

"I'm sure he's not gonna do anything to me, Jungkook." He fights against the fear inside him and struggles a lot to make his voice convincing.

"Do you know what you're saying right now, Jin?" Jimin asks the human in state of shock.

"Yes, I do and I will go with Taehyung." Jin is proud how he kept his voice stable as he's burning in fire within.

Jungkook can feel it, but he also can see the human is right in this one. There's no way they can be a match to the immortal vampire in front of them.

"In this case, I'll come with you." The young Alpha utters, already ready to move, but Taehyung's evil sound makes him narrow his eyes.

"I'm afraid you can't, dear Jungkook."

"We can't send him off alone with you among all of those vampires." Yoongi stands still in front of the amused vampire.

"Oh, you're talking about my dogs?! Don't worry, dear Yoongi. They don't bite unless I tell them!" Taehyung lets out cockily and his laughter resonates in the room. After he calms down, the vampire looks around the room and his eyes fall upon the scared Beta, hiding in a corner of the room.

"If you're this worried about Jin's safety, this little Beta here, Yugyeom his name I heard, can company Jin to my castle. That's the only way I can let it be." Taehyung points his finger at Yugyeom and the poor thing almost pisses himself in his pants. Yoongi sighs heavily and steps towards the Beta.

"Yugyeom, will you do this for me?" Yoongi can see and knows that the Beta fears Taehyung a lot as he's also among the list of werewolves who have lost their parents because of the tyrant vampire.

"I-I don't know, A-alpha." Yugyeom stutters and Jin rushes to his side instantly.

"Yoongi-ssi, I don't need anyone. I'll be alright." He tries to assure the leader, but clearly he can see it's all in vain.

"I don't have all day here!" Taehyung groans out loud and grabs Jin's hand forcefully, but Jungkook comes in between.

"What's the diffirence? Let me come instead of Yugyeom." His tone is somehow demanding, and a smirk curves its way up on the vampire's lips again.

"This I can't let." Taehyung raises his brows for Jungkook playfully.

"I will come!" Yugyeom speaks aloud out of blue, and Taehyung immediately tries to reach for Jin without a fight with Jungkook, but it seems like the young Alpha can't let go of the human's hand.

"Jungkook, please. You'll just provoke him more with this. I'll go and come back here soon. I promise." Jin caresses the Alpha's knuckles in a soothing manner.

"Jungkook, he's right. Let him go now." Yoongi orders, and Jungkook with a heavy heart loosens his hold on the human's hand.

"I swear to god if you hurt him..."

"Let's go you two." Taehyung walks to the door, completely ignoring the death threat behind his back.

Jin and Yugyeom slowly follow the vampire, but not before Jin directs a reassuring smile towards the three worried werewolves. He keeps his eyes on Jungkook until all he can see is a dot from the Alpha in a far away distance.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Next chapter is somehow the start of a thing most of you guessed before.

This story will get to the point where you don't know if you hate a person or like them. And I'm dying here to get to those places!

Right now, let's ask a different question: What have you understood from the story so far?