"Fury did. Just do it, please." Natasha pleaded. Loki didn't need to enter her mind to know just how much she trusted and believed in the missing man. "You tell me the second you get a signal. I wanna know who's on the other end of that thing."

Loki watched from behind as Natasha turned, stopping in her tracks, the look of shock in her face made the God smirk as he turned, already knowing that whoever that pager was trying to contact, was here. A woman with blonde hair wearing the logo from the pager across her chest, eyes glaring at the four heroes and the one anti-hero.

"Where's Fury?" She questioned with a glare.

"He's gone." Natasha sighed, feeling sorry for the woman before her. Obviously the woman, Carol, was aquainted with the leader of S.H.I.E.L.D. having been the man's 'back up'.

The woman's glare only hardened as she tried to keep up her facade but Loki could see that it was breaking, eyes turning glossy as a million thoughts ran through her mind. But she was Kree, he could see that, and they were trained to never fear and never show emotion.

"What I would like to know, is why a Kree girl has a receiving pager to Nicholas Fury?" Loki asked, words filled with charm and venom as he smiled down at the woman, wondering why he hadn't realised the star across her chest earlier that represented the Star-Force team.

"And what is the God of Mischief doing on Earth along side it's Mightiest Heores?" She asked back with equal amounts of charm and venom. Loki smiled, a laugh breaking through from her words. He liked her.

"Carol?" A woman's voice spoke up from behind the blonde, everyone's shocked expressions turned towards a wary and tired looking woman, in her dark arms she held an orange cat along with a child whom looked much like her. He had never met them before and had no idea why they had clearance into the facility.

"Kendal? Oh god, I'm so happy you're okay." The woman's once hard shell broke as she slouched into the dark skinned woman's embrace, whom had previously quickly handed the cat towards the younger girl, mother like instincts kicking in as she consoled the woman, as if she hadn't just lost everything.

"I'm so sorry, Carol... But Fury is gone." Kendal sighed, tightening the hug.

"No, it's okay. I'm sorry, I know how much he meant to you." She responded, pulling away, leaving the group even more confused.

"Okay, so now there is a Kree and Flerken inside the Avengers Compound. Wow, and you guys don't even realise." Loki laughed, bemused as he walked from the room, taking a wide birth around the teenage girl holding the orange cat in her hands as if it were some common house pet, the other avengers looking at the god with amuse, wondering why the cat was called a Flerken and what that meant.

The three had a moment, laughing about how big the teenager had gotten and how they were both sorry to one another about how Fury was now missing, killed by Thanos' snap, one among billions. Seeming to catch up the Avengers on some hidden information.

"So you're telling me that after all these years, you're married to Fury?" Natasha hissed with furrowed brows as if it were the most bizarre thing she had ever heard. The group were now back in the main area, the Flerken ran free amongst the compound while the two dark skinned ladies sat down on a chair, the younger of the two looking obviously saddened by the loss of her father while the older knew better, was trained better. "And that Renaé is his child? He's a fricken father?"

"Natasha." Steve sighed, the news having become not surprising after the events that had unfolded.

"Come on, Steve. This is the most humerous thing to happen in the past fourty-eight hours. We deserve to take a breath, even if for a second." Natasha sighed, her body was in overdrive and although she believes that there was no time to take a break, her body was bound to give out and she knew when enough was enough.